WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck 1&1 hosting/My Online "Friend" Will!

Descent

Hella Constipated
A friend and me spent a couple moths getting this cybernetic site up. We got test subjects and shit, and right before we launch it, he IM's me five minutes ago with this shit:

William:

"Hey asshole! They closed down our account! Maybe it's because you spent so fucking long getting everything ready!"

Me:

"Hey, you just finished the site HTML two hours ago! You were the one on the fucking deadline! I got my shit done 10 minutes ago, and that wasn't even vital to the launch, regardless of the shit you said."

William:

"No, it's your fault for not fucking getting the data together!"

Me:

"Jesus, grow up! I knew you were using me from the start, just so I could recommend you parts for your server, which NEVER materialized, and you went for 1&1 hosting. Your fault, dipshit."

William:

"Okay, you found me out. Bye asshole."

Yeah, he blocked me. Good riddance, fuck the little shit.

Jung

???
Premium
Hmm, I've never heard anything but awesome reviews for 1&1, did you violate their TOS or something?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hell, I don't know. He was the shithead who had control of the account.

I've heard awesome things too...I guess he violated the TOS somehow.