WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck all fucking political parties!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
Fuck the GOP, the democrats, the reform, the green, and all other parties that suck so much that no one knows about you. What we need is an entire government run by people w/o any political parties. That way, lawmakers wouldn't vote for laws just because, "I'm faithful to my party!". Well, guess what, democrats aren't always right, and neither are republicans, and greens are just pointless. They care more about the fucking rainforest than the country and should become some damn charitable organization. COME ON!!! No people in the government with real power are greens! What the FUCK?! Without political parties, we will have lawmakers that'll be at least a little better than they are now. If we could ony find a way to make common folk, as opposed to just fucking rich-ass bastards, members of the government. That would help even more than fucking-away with all fucking political parties! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
two much text for the freak on a leash

Sektor

Particinator
He speaks the truth. It's why I hate politicians in the first place. They need to be crowded into a room and shot.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Unfortunately the Bullshyt truth is that they will never go away, an if things keep going the way they're going, they will just get worse, that's when we say "fuck the crowded room", just shoot them whenever you see them.

Pachyderm

I really did.
It's just a label for whom you and your beliefs most closely identify with. The problem is not the specific politician, it's the specific voter. Often times a voter who is only registered rebublican, will only vote for republicans just as democrats, and green partiers do. Frequently a person who is democrat, is not all just liberal, liberal, liberal; They have some of both qualities but more of them fall on the democratic side, and sometimes that's the way it goes for a president. Maybe instead of shooting all the politicians, we should gather all the dumbass voters in a room and shoot em in places like the knee cap, so next time they'll remember to vote logically for someone that America will benifit from. :gun: :cookie: :bonk:

Sod

Spilly Talker
can't say i've ever heard of a "fucking political party"

sounds like fun, i'm in!

Sektor

Particinator
lol

Bullshyt, shooting them when they're in the crowded room is more fun. More bullets would hit. :D

G's-up

Postaholic
Sod said:
can't say i've ever heard of a "fucking political party"

sounds like fun, i'm in!
I think that falls under the Clinton Administration.. :thumbsup:

Blazed

†Punisher†
ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
User_Name said:
Fuck the GOP, the democrats, the reform, the green, and all other parties that suck so much that no one knows about you. What we need is an entire government run by people w/o any political parties. That way, lawmakers wouldn't vote for laws just because, "I'm faithful to my party!". Well, guess what, democrats aren't always right, and neither are republicans, and greens are just pointless. They care more about the fucking rainforest than the country and should become some damn charitable organization. COME ON!!! No people in the government with real power are greens! What the FUCK?! Without political parties, we will have lawmakers that'll be at least a little better than they are now. If we could ony find a way to make common folk, as opposed to just fucking rich-ass bastards, members of the government. That would help even more than fucking-away with all fucking political parties! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
The system continues, until the system is changed...

morelos

lexicon incognito
it's a great idea. let's force the deconstruction of parties.

then words like "democrat" and "republican" get to be whispered under your breath, and after a while, guess what happens?

two political parties are born.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
User_Name said:

Better yet, give them all roofies at some political event and let them fuck eachother. then you film it, blackmail them all and get rich.

You have to start thinking like a capitolost if you want to survive.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
voiceofreason said:
The system continues, until the system is changed...
True, but who on Earth has the power to change it? America is the most powerful country in the world (when it comes to military might). There is no way to change the government, unless you start your own damn country. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
User_Name said:
True, but who on Earth has the power to change it? America is the most powerful country in the world (when it comes to military might). There is no way to change the government, unless you start your own damn country. :thumbsup:

Then By God that's what we'll do! WTF Nation! We'll chip in and buy a decommissioned oil rig off the coast of Trinidad. And if any other Governments try to fuck with us we'll band together and call them homos, and yell STFU, N00b! Shame them in front of the whole internet.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Honkey said:
lol

Bullshyt, shooting them when they're in the crowded room is more fun. More bullets would hit. :D

Well, you have a point there. :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Personally i'm all for term limits to get rid of career polititions... and I don't like the party idea other then it helps lump similar minded people/canidates together... I think there should be some way of taking say the top 15 or 20 issues and you cast a vote on each like a 1-5 scale then rank the importance of each topic and then you vote for the canidate that is the most politicly similar... not just voting for an elephant or donkey... bald or hairy... R or D....

Status
Not open for further replies.