WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck All of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
You motherfucking cocksuckers wouldnt know pussy if it was licking your toes. This forum has to be filled with the dumbest eurotrash fags ive ever seen. Yall couldnt flame a damn hamburger. Then again, Im sure you poor trash people couldnt have never seen a fucking hamburger. Youre all a bunch of tree huggin carrot fucking veggi butt lovers with no concept of ethics. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Heh, I love flame boards

aww damnit..thats no fun....my first bite is a nibble and release....*insert ancient momma joke here*

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
This isn't a flame board, more of a rant board. We bitch about life and stupid things, we don't have imaginary battles with imaginary winnings against eachother.... for the most part.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
CopyLifted said:
Let me guess....MrNewbie has offspring. Or perhaps a brother. :rolleyes:
Nope, my bet is it's Noodles or Retard again. Th euro-trash comment gives it away. Nobody uses that as an insult but those/that idiot(s).

wilko125

Rep My Post
Pbpsning said:
You motherfucking cocksuckers wouldnt know pussy if it was licking your toes. This forum has to be filled with the dumbest eurotrash fags ive ever seen. Yall couldnt flame a damn hamburger. Then again, Im sure you poor trash people couldnt have never seen a fucking hamburger. Youre all a bunch of tree huggin carrot fucking veggi butt lovers with no concept of ethics. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Heh, I love flame boards
Firstly: I think i know when a cat is licking my toes, i assume most people do, unless of course they have suffered some sort of damage to their spine and can no longer move/feel shit in the lower half of their body.

Secondly: I work at Mcdonalds, i cook the hamburgers rather than flame them, but i get paid for it, so i dont mind.

Thirdly: The third part doesnt make sense, so i cant reply to it.

Lastly: Your mother.

lol...

1. I was serious about none of it
2. No siblings or kids *thank God*
3. It says "This is our Flame board" under the description of this forum
4. Lastly...umm I am new and i said Euro trash because I couldnt come up with a good insult...obviously....anyways I was just trolling the waters of this forum...I come from a FireArms OTF type of forum background...for those of you who dont know, the board is full of flaming assholes. I couldnt stand it. I wanted to see what this place was like before I decided to hang around and be my generally weird self...

newaz....

howdy all

heh..college finals...all work and no play makes Pb go something something.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Pbpsning said:
lol...

1. I was serious about none of it
2. No siblings or kids *thank God*
3. It says "This is our Flame board" under the description of this forum
4. Lastly...umm I am new and i said Euro trash because I couldnt come up with a good insult...obviously....anyways I was just trolling the waters of this forum...I come from a FireArms OTF type of forum background...for those of you who dont know, the board is full of flaming assholes. I couldnt stand it. I wanted to see what this place was like before I decided to hang around and be my generally weird self...

newaz....

howdy all

heh..college finals...all work and no play makes Pb go something something.
I should say, you have a rather shaky grasp at what a flame is. And if everyone on that board flames just as badly as you do, the whole forum deserves to be flamed, incinerated and reduced to ashes and then even smaller ashes, by God himself.

I agree very much so, they are atcually worse. I managed not to swear everyword...they cant seem to help that.

DotCom said:
I should say, you have a rather shaky grasp at what a flame is. And if everyone on that board flames just as badly as you do, the whole forum deserves to be flamed, incinerated and reduced to ashes and then even smaller ashes, by God himself.
Go back and polish the spinners you just put on your Dodge Neon, wigger.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
DotCom said:
I do believe that YOU fall into the category of "flames just as badly as [he does]"

Outlawed

Postaholic
YOU wouldn't know flaming if it burned down your blanket collection.

wilko125

Rep My Post
Dotcom puts the lame in flame :(

Seriously your posts are on a scale of 1-10, get about as high as 2. There have been very rare occasions where by some cosmic fluke of retarded genuis, you say something that is worth the 2kb of server space you posted on. But all in all out of 837 posts; i have only once found the scary urge to rep you. To put this in perspective, out of the one time i decided to rep you, it wasnt for a flame, this said, YOU can hardly say that you have a better understanding of flames.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
squashmuffin...i think you should just stfu. Who the hell are you anyways? anther fucking noob who'll go away in 2 days? wash sand outa the vagina? i think you should remove your penis from your own vagina.:eek:

friz

Lascivious Node
sand and vaginas

Sand in your vagina must make a person mighty irratable , Sounds like that would make anyone a liitle raw . There haven't been any infernos I've seen yet (noob) . Fuck Bush and his "my daddy bought the election" bullshit . Fuck the EMOs for stealing the word Punk and then dressing it up like Hilters bitch . Fuck the metalheads , hey guys its 2006 . Fuck the record companies for releasing more Hendrix records after he was dead . Fuck the downloading little chicken shits who don't buy cds EVER . Fuck CNN . Fuck the people who say " I can fall asleep anythime " . Fuck your moms houseplants . Fuck your neigbors goldfish . Oh yeah , Fuck you . I know I forgot somebody .....

Great quote from a great flick
Boondock Saints : Now, we must all fear evil men, but there is another kind of evil, which we must fear most, and that is, the indifference of good men.

friz said:
Sand in your vagina must make a person mighty irratable , Sounds like that would make anyone a liitle raw . There haven't been any infernos I've seen yet (noob) . Fuck Bush and his "my daddy bought the election" bullshit . Fuck the EMOs for stealing the word Punk and then dressing it up like Hilters bitch . Fuck the metalheads , hey guys its 2006 . Fuck the record companies for releasing more Hendrix records after he was dead . Fuck the downloading little chicken shits who don't buy cds EVER . Fuck CNN . Fuck the people who say " I can fall asleep anythime " . Fuck your moms houseplants . Fuck your neigbors goldfish . Oh yeah , Fuck you . I know I forgot somebody .....

Great quote from a great flick
Boondock Saints : Now, we must all fear evil men, but there is another kind of evil, which we must fear most, and that is, the indifference of good men.

Let's leave the houseplants out of this, mister.

Status
Not open for further replies.