WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck all u liberal bastards and democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
Why is this in the Issues forum? You're not even making an arguement, this is just an extremely weak, and cliche, attempt at flaming. So you're starting a thread, just to troll? Good for you.

Go back to AOL, grow up, then come back when you can spell "you" and "what." Then maybe you'll be ready for a debate.

Edit: I now understand...
Im an 8th grader

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
The future of conservatives is bright one.

(If we can assume that he understands what these political labels mean)

He probably doesn't even know what a liberal is. When I was an eight grader I knew what about politics. But these kids these days aren't to smart.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
bigck3000 said:
(If we can assume that he understands what these political labels mean)
Yes he does, his daddy taught him. liberals = sand ****** lovin' communist fags and conservatives = patriots

Cockfarm please :thumbsup:

Moved, have fun playing with his balls.

If you can come up with a more mature explanation as to your title, then maybe it deserves to be in The Issues.

Otherwise, just enjoy the harassment.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Yeah, and a little word for the starter of the thread :
In most of the forums (this one as well), there several very important rules, that are to be fallowed. The first, and most important one is :

Before you will start a thread you SHOULD :

THINK IT THROUGH

shep

Local alcoholic
fucktheliberals said:
exactly wut the title says
He will be farming cock's soon enough if he keep's his shit up.Hey kid,i have shit stuck to the bottom of my shoe and i just stepped on your head :D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
WOOOO!! I totally agree! Fuck the liberals!! Cmon now!! Let's all read the bible together.

What? Your not a Catholic? Too bad, we're gonna teach you the bible anyway. It's the only proper thing to do.

Jung

???
Premium
fucktheliberals said:
By the way im Southern Baptist.And fuck you all for being such commie pot smoking fags who love gays and camel-jokeys.
Your redneck parents started the brain washing early on, eh.

fucktheliberals said:
By the way im Southern Baptist.And fuck you all for being such commie pot smoking fags who love gays and camel-jokeys.
I bet you watch NASCAR and have gay dreams. All homophobes do.

You don't even leave a comment when you neg. rep someone FTL? :thumbsdn: I was looking forward to seeing the comment. :( Oh well keep it coming! :thumbsup:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
He's just afraid that a "terrible-nascar-gayish" vengeance will come upon him.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
fucktheliberals said:
By the way im Southern Baptist, and a commie pot smoking fag who love gays and camel-jokeys.
Nice to meet ya. But that's a bit too much information there skippy. :thumbsup:

And you forgot to mention that you're too stupid to spell a simple word like "Jockey"

Takkun

Anonymooo.
This is why syphilus was invented, to give to people like you. I hope you die a slow and painful death. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.