fuck all ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroSpawn

Flame Bait
fuck that why the fuck did u have to go and say my fuckin name well ok so fuck......and u should shot ur bro first........i got the gun if u need it :D

raspberries

Fresh Meat
PyroSpawn said:
fuck that why the fuck did u have to go and say my fuckin name well ok so fuck......and u should shot ur bro first........i got the gun if u need it :D
well fuck, sorry man and wheres this gun?

[wtf]trance

Trance-Nrgey
hahaha, ur both idiots....man alive...at least have the decency to hire someone....or, kill them in a fun descreat way:):):)
:cool:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
this may be old, but this is a good idea of what bait &tackle used to be. We need to regenerate that. Goddamn.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
hey you, you uhhhhh... you something. I don't need shit from you. But thank you anyways :thumbsup: see this is exactly what bait and tackle should be, go fuck your momma's old lover to hell, you bitch!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Bullshyt said:
this may be old, but this is a good idea of what bait &tackle used to be. We need to regenerate that. Goddamn.

You need to make like the troll that you are and regenerate a brain cell to stick in that lumbering pile of shit you call a mind. You made me knock over my Dr Pepper.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.