WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck all ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid fucking family wont stop fucking fighting over me and GRRR fuck all of it

PyroSpawn

Flame Bait
yes fucking them all would help.....or shoting them :D

PyroSpawn

Flame Bait
fuck that why the fuck did u have to go and say my fuckin name well ok so fuck......and u should shot ur bro first........i got the gun if u need it :D

PyroSpawn said:
fuck that why the fuck did u have to go and say my fuckin name well ok so fuck......and u should shot ur bro first........i got the gun if u need it :D
well fuck, sorry man and wheres this gun?

[wtf]trance

Trance-Nrgey
hahaha, ur both idiots....man alive...at least have the decency to hire someone....or, kill them in a fun descreat way:):):)
:cool:

tinytim_one said:
english mother fucker.......do u speak it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? :mfinger:
what the fuck are you talking about......... :sword: :gun: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Unforgiven said:
every one, everything... the entire concept of life sucks :bomb:
true!
i am pro blowing up the whole planet with all inhabitants..
*woohoo* who's with me?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
this may be old, but this is a good idea of what bait &tackle used to be. We need to regenerate that. Goddamn.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
hey you, you uhhhhh... you something. I don't need shit from you. But thank you anyways :thumbsup: see this is exactly what bait and tackle should be, go fuck your momma's old lover to hell, you bitch!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Bullshyt said:
this may be old, but this is a good idea of what bait &tackle used to be. We need to regenerate that. Goddamn.
You need to make like the troll that you are and regenerate a brain cell to stick in that lumbering pile of shit you call a mind. You made me knock over my Dr Pepper.

:)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That doesn't mean much, Dr. Pepper doesn't taste that good anyway. oooohhhhh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.