Fuck all yal!!

:mfinger:

This is the best website I have ever joined. I love being able to say watever the fuck I want and just go to fucking town on things that bother me. I can honestly say that this site will lower my bloodpressure. If I were I doctor I would recommend this site to my fat overweight patients w/ high blood pressure that cant exersice. Guarentee they fucking lose weight or at least a few points off the blood pressure venting shit out here!!!! This place is my heaven!!!! A M E N !!!!

Havok

Mr. Ee
megamanx907 said:

This is the best website I have ever joined. I love being able to say watever the fuck I want and just go to fucking town on things that bother me. I can honestly say that this site will lower my bloodpressure. If I were I doctor I would recommend this site to my fat overweight patients w/ high blood pressure that cant exersice. Guarentee they fucking lose weight or at least a few points off the blood pressure venting shit out here!!!! This place is my heaven!!!! A M E N !!!!

Shit, I sit here so often, I think I might actually be gaining weight for the first time in my life......

Fuckin wtf.com has ruined my life!

Lol, welcome.

shep

Local alcoholic
megamanx907 said:

Make sure you read the rule's.Flame only in Bait&Tackle or to the farm you go.Welcome to WTF flaimebait :mfinger:

Easty

Click click boom
whats up cumdumpster? you wanna spill whats on your mind? then lets do it!

welcome fuckface! :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
welcum to wtf.com please enjoy your stay and have a taste of my home made salty nuts :p