WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck All y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,102
2
202
#1
It's sunny and 66!! Woohoo it's nice out, and I'm looking at mt hood. Christ, I got nothin. Fuck you
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#2
:mfinger: That was so fucking random, you stupid son of a bitch :mfinger:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#3
Sunny and 66? Fuckin blizzard conditions!!! Sunny and 85 here.
 
1,102
2
202
#4
Chris said:
:mfinger: That was so fucking random, you stupid son of a bitch :mfinger:

Now, now, Chris - don't you have a dick to choke on in a few minutes? Better get going
 
1,102
2
202
#5
GottaHurt said:
Sunny and 66? Fuckin blizzard conditions!!! Sunny and 85 here.
66 in Portland in April is *amazing* It's supposed to hit 80 on Saturday. And they said global warming was a bad thing. Hippies.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#6
Chris said:
:mfinger: That was so fucking random, you stupid son of a bitch :mfinger:

Which one of you fuckers forgot to shut the door and let this jackass in?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#7
Broken said:
Which one of you fuckers forgot to shut the door and let this jackass in?

Shhhhhh, we baited him ;)
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#9
badassmtbiker said:
66 in Portland in April is *amazing* It's supposed to hit 80 on Saturday. And they said global warming was a bad thing. Hippies.

I haven't been to Portland, but I have spent some time Eugene... It's nice there, but hell it's always fucking cloudy.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#11
Hey ,hey it is supposed to be for flaming, right? Do you understand that, eh asshat? Anyway, badassmtbiker let me in...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#12
I used to live in Seattle, nice country up there.But I gots to have my year 'round sunshine now.
 
1,102
2
202
#13
Chris said:
Hey ,hey it is supposed to be for flaming, right? Do you understand that, eh asshat? Anyway, badassmtbiker let me in...
Wow.. all this, and he can read. Good job. And asshat? How original. Christ. This is just becoming painful.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#14
Chris said:
Hey ,hey it is supposed to be for flaming, right? Do you understand that, eh asshat? Anyway, badassmtbiker let me in...

I know you limp wristed bastard..Fuck you.. Stop by I am opening Brokens' HomoProbe house you have to come in the back door of the whorehouse.

See Broken even cares about the gay's
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#15
Broken said:
I know you limp wristed bastard..Fuck you.. Stop by I am opening Brokens' HomoProbe house you have to come in the back door of the whorehouse.

See Broken even cares about the gay's

Hey same here, we have a whole program devoted to 'em in my neighborhood, it's called "Black eye for the queer guy".
 
1,102
2
202
#16
Broken said:
I haven't been to Portland, but I have spent some time Eugene... It's nice there, but hell it's always fucking cloudy.
GottaHurt said:
I used to live in Seattle, nice country up there.But I gots to have my year 'round sunshine now.
Eugene sucks. The weather's always miserable down in the valley. Seattle's nice, but so fuckin expensive. And it rains so much more there than it does down here. Year round sunshine would be nice, but there's not many places that have all the amenities of the northwest - coast, mountains, forests - all within an hour's drive from home.
 
1,102
2
202
#17
GottaHurt said:
Hey same here, we have a whole program devoted to 'em in my neighborhood, it's called "Black eye for the queer guy".
OMG.. that really made me laugh. Nice.

Oh, and Chris? :mfinger:
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#18
badassmtbiker said:
Wow.. all this, and he can read. Good job. And asshat? How original. Christ. This is just becoming painful.
Ok, I think I'll start aain with the basics, they're not original, but oh well...FUCK YOU
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#19
Chris said:
Ok, I think I'll start aain with the basics, they're not original, but oh well...FUCK YOU
Go to chit chat or my dogs butt or something dude, you're 'bout to get hosed!
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#20
GottaHurt said:
Hey same here, we have a whole program devoted to 'em in my neighborhood, it's called "Black eye for the queer guy".

Brown eye!! Don't be a racist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.