WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Amazon

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
green day is still a thing? And lol for subscriptions, its like four years too late, why do they have to be such greedy fucks, we’re already up to our eyes in subscriptions.

CoprophagousCop

░░░░░░░░░░░░
Premium
I do not think I will ever pay for a music subscription. I think I already own most of the music I will ever want. Furthermore, I have made digital copies of hundreds of my CDs and stored the songs as uncompressed wave files on a large hard drive. I can instantly listen to any of these songs with a few mouse clicks in an application I wrote myself that uses a graphical interface and a database of the artist and song names. In fact, I am listening to music from my system as I type this. :cool:

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I do not think I will ever pay for a music subscription. I think I already own most of the music I will ever want. Furthermore, I have made digital copies of hundreds of my CDs and stored the songs as uncompressed wave files on a large hard drive. I can instantly listen to any of these songs with a few mouse clicks in an application I wrote myself that uses a graphical interface and a database of the artist and song names. In fact, I am listening to music from my system as I type this. :cool:
I pirated most of my songs, and prefer to listen to them on my computer or phone. Fuck paying subscriptions to places like Spotify and then having to use my internet data to use it.

CoprophagousCop

░░░░░░░░░░░░
Premium
I pirated most of my songs, and prefer to listen to them on my computer or phone.
I prefer doing things the legal way. I own the original CDs of all of my music, although most of them I bought used. The nice thing about playing exact copies of the original CDs is that I get CD quality sound. I have heard people claim that you can not tell the difference between a CD and an MP3 file, but when I play them from my computer that is connected to my stereo, I can hear a huge difference in quality. This even includes MP3 songs I downloaded from official web sites.

Fuck paying subscriptions to places like Spotify and then having to use my internet data to use it.
When it comes to modern day data storage, it is much cheaper to own than to rent from the cloud and then pay data transfer fees to get you data. Most people, however, have bought into the so-called "convenience" of the cloud.

• 1Agree
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
we’d make the cutest little herp jrs
The Jesuit Refugee Service (JRS) is an international Catholic organization with a mission to accompany, serve, and advocate on behalf of refugees and other forcibly displaced persons, that they may heal, learn, and determine their own future.

• 1Taters!
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
we’d make the cutest little herp jrs
I was really hoping to log back in here and see some elaborate super-imaginative post involving genitalia smashing, and herpii, and why the 1986 Mets were such an amazing squad of ballplayers...

But apparently YOU had other things in mind, Sally Lynn deBrillo.
wtf are we going to call our daughters, Jrs???
I'm not transferring into this new-era of gender equality with open arms, like im supposed to turn my head when @gehtfuct appears to be a Southern corn fed white guy, but really works with Backhoes and super huge dirt movers posing as a Corn fed White Guy looking to hitch a ride on the pussy-train and party like it's Nineteen-Mullet-Nine.

Fuuuuuck that.
No, we are not calling our daughters Jrs.
We are calling them Agnes and Martha like civilized people!

(fucking herp jrs, GTFO)

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Jeff Bezos is under contract to keep selling his stocks in Amazon for some reason, and he keeps using the money to fund his space travel company.