WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck being a grown up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont want to go to work. i dont want to be there all god damn day. Nobody brought me soup when I was sick. Nobody washes my laundry or does my dishes. I cant spend my money on candy and toys, I have to buy real stuff like groceries and shit.

I hate being a grown up. I want my mommmy.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Candy got old to me when I was 16.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you also didnt have to beg your mom to let you borrow the car to go pick up your friends.

I think college is the perfect balance of childhood and adulthood...dont worry i'm enjoying it...and dreading when i'm in your postition...have a nice day.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Did someone say candy? :salivates:

P.S. I'm at work now. :thumbsdn:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
I dont want to go to work. i dont want to be there all god damn day. Nobody brought me soup when I was sick. Nobody washes my laundry or does my dishes. I cant spend my money on candy and toys, I have to buy real stuff like groceries and shit.

I hate being a grown up. I want my mommmy.
Wah, I want to be free. My parents don´t under-- Wait... This is a thread about being an adult. NM, carry on. I´m so used to bullshit threads that you confused me. :)

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
dustinzgirl said:
i hear ye....i wish i was 8 again...them times were the bomb diggity

knurD

WTF Mates
bigck3000 said:
I think college is the perfect balance of childhood and adulthood...dont worry i'm enjoying it...and dreading when i'm in your postition...have a nice day.
College was supposed to be fun... But it's lame when you have 16 hours of studies outside of lessons per week, and are supposed to be doing extra activities to get you into a good University.

I really do just want to play video games all day, and sit one huge exam at the end of the year (i.e. with no work during the year :thumbsup: ), that would be the best.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
being a kid was great.. all ya had was school as a bother.. then you went home, played with toys, friends, vegitated in front of the tv, and made your parents wonder why in the hell they had kids. Now I got a kid running around the house like a madman and he tells me he cant wait to be big like daddy. I tell him, enjoy it while you can bastard...