WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Birthday Clowns

Who hates those silly fucks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Usul0

GodEmperor of Fools
Ok I just fucking hate those white faced bastards. Who ever seen IT at a young age knows what I'm talking about. If I could I would lead a holy crusade aganst those smilly fuckers. As I see it the only good clown is a clown bleeding out of the fucking head. If I ever see one of "them" driving I'll fucking tailgate them till no end and kill "it's" family in front of the silly fuck. Just a thought.

love,
Usul0

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
OOO......Um.....kinda sounds like someone had a really bad sexuale experience when he was a child. But no seriously I agree nthing would give me more pleasere than to watch his fce turn from happy and white to sky blue and horrified as I drain his blood from a hole i made in the back of his neck. So in conclusion I will join the Crusade, I will follow you into hell where these fuckers are spawned and kill them all with great satisfaction :sword:

Usul0

GodEmperor of Fools
ok I got my dirty little hands on a gallon of ammonia nitrate, 10 gallons of desil, 50 pounds of cow shit and a old pickup. Now I just need to find a clown collage. :bomb: :p :bomb:

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
Hey GottaHurt i hope someday a clown fuckes you in your sour worm infested ass, Im sure that would make your Dad finally proud of you :thumbsup:

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
I gotta shit something wicked, Ill be back in a min to whip that monky ass of yours, you clown sympathizer

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
I gotta be, with Bozo's like you hangin' around.
MuwahahaMuwahaha fuck me that one was good holy shit, Im gonna save that one in my stupid lameass comebacks folder on my desktop

Usul0

GodEmperor of Fools
GottaHurt said:
I gotta be, with Bozo's like you hangin' around.
Awwwwwwwwww, you realy like us in some nonsexual way. :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
MuwahahaMuwahaha fuck me that one was good holy shit, Im gonna save that one in my stupid lameass comebacks folder on my desktop
My comebacks are spontaneous, but you go ahead and save 'em and use 'em
there Bozo.

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
Wow, I killed two turds with one stone. Booya!!!
Hahahah in what sick fucking twisted demension did you think you won this battle. Did your parents drop you on your head as a sport when you were a fly larva. Goddamn your stuipid, go get your Dada maybe he can pose ass a challenge. :mfinger:

Usul0

GodEmperor of Fools
GottaHurt said:
Wow, I killed two turds with one stone. Booya!!!
Holy shit I'll have to save that one too. I never heard that one. No really that is the first time I evers heard that one. You should write for a living. Your just so original. I mean my god. your just beyond any of your level. How do you think of this shit. Good one man.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Hahahah in what sick fucking twisted demension did you think you won this battle. Did your parents drop you on your head as a sport when you were a fly larva. Goddamn your stuipid, go get your Dada maybe he can pose ass a challenge. :mfinger:
So let me get this straight, you want me to reach down and check to see if you have a pulse, before I kick your ass again?

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
So let me get this straight, you want me to reach down and check to see if you have a pulse, before I kick your ass again?
What the fuck are you talking about. At first I thought you were faking beign a complete idiot but now I see that you are seriouse. Heres some advice when i shove your lame ass to the ground and stomp you into the topsoil just fucking lay there and die.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
What the fuck are you talking about. At first I thought you were faking being a complete idiot but now I see that you are seriouse. Heres some advice when i shove your lame ass to the ground and stomp you into the topsoil just fucking lay there and die.
As opposed to you not having to fake it.

Oh yea, here's a box of Puffs, with lotion, 'cause the sniffling is about to commence.

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
Now that I think of it your actually a medical marvel . You see I always thought that when the brain was dead, that body was unable to function. But you proved the scientific community wrong some how your body is still tyoing even though the brain has rotted into a black jello substance BRAVO BRAVO GottaHurt

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Now that I think of it your actually a medical marvel . You see I always thought that when the brain was dead, that body was unable to function. But you proved the scientific community wrong some how your body is still tyoing even though the brain has rotted into a black jello substance BRAVO BRAVO GottaHurt
keyword