WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Birthday Clowns

Who hates those silly fucks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
As opposed to you not having to fake it.

Oh yea, here's a box of Puffs, with lotion, 'cause the sniffling is about to commence.
I have single handedly proved that GottaHurt is a little girl with small penis. I have turned you into my bitch, I have branded your ass with a fancy looking N. Now get the hell out of this thread you fucking peon. :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
I have single handedly proved that GottaHurt is a little girl with small penis. I have turned you into my bitch, I have branded your ass with a fancy looking N. Now get the hell out of this thread you fucking peon. :mfinger:
So if I'm understanding this correctly, your bitch is a little girl with a small penis.Truly a proud moment for your family.

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
So if I'm understanding this correctly, your bitch is a little girl with a small penis.Truly a proud moment for your family.
Your almost correct, you left out one part, the part where your the little girl with the penis, Im sorry ill post these messages one sentence at a time becasue it looks like you cant keep up with the "Big Bulls"

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
Wait a quick question for you GottaHurt.... Do you have this feeling like your trying to swim up stream?

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
Ok Ill be back in a bit, tearing you apart mentally is making me thirsty. Ill be back soon too even further make you look like a fucking winey little child so
Ta Ta fuckhead :gun: :confused:

:mfinger: GottaHurt :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Your almost correct, you left out one part, the part where your the little girl with the penis, Im sorry ill post these messages one sentence at a time becasue it looks like you cant keep up with the "Big Bulls"
You need to reread the entire thread, because you're the one being bitchslapped around here. The thread by the way is titled "Fuck Birthday Clowns", you're the clown and I've been fucking you all night, for free.
Now, if you want to suck my cock when I'm done with your ass, that's gonna cost ya "big bull"

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Ok Ill be back in a bit, tearing you apart mentally is making me thirsty. Ill be back soon too even further make you look like a fucking winey little child so
Ta Ta fuckhead :gun: :confused:
Don't even try it....lmfao....you're running to check your "lameasscomeback folder" like you have been all night!!!

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
You need to reread the entire thread, because you're the one being bitchslapped around here. The thread by the way is titled "Fuck Birthday Clowns", you're the clown and I've been fucking you all night, for free.
Now, if you want to suck my cock when I'm done with your ass, that's gonna cost ya "big bull"

Hahaha now your just being childish! You seem to love the thought of me(another an smarter man)satisfying you sexually. Unless Im wrong that kind of makes you dare i say a "Fucking Fag" I think you should do this world a favor and paint the wall behind you with the color of your brains.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Hahaha now your just being childish! You seem to love the thought of me(another an smarter man)satisfying you sexually. Unless Im wrong that kind of makes you dare i say a "Fucking Fag" I think you should do this world a favor and paint the wall behind you with the color of your brains.
Such anger, but then again, you're not used to being beat down by a real man.

Did your mommy walk in on you again while you were touching yourself?

Oh, I see, it was your daddy touching you when mommy walked in.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Damn boy, your comebacks are taking longer and longer and longer.
That Google search is really fucking you bad tonight. That's GottaHurt. :cool:

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
Damn boy, your comebacks are taking longer and longer and longer.
That Google search is really fucking you bad tonight. That's GottaHurt. :cool:
OK I got some liquer in me and Im ready to continue beating you around like a ragdoll, Jeez you sure post alot when I was gone, Pretty easy to beat me when im not here to defend, good job your dad must have taught you that. :mfinger:

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
I think I may have figured out why you are such a stupid asshole.I have come to the conclusion that your childhood was shall we say fucked up. I picture this when I think of you. You laying on the dining-room table with a pillow case on your head, while your Father is hate fucking you in your ass. In the corner of the room your mom is sitting on a stool angerly masterbating with a knife while your sister is video taping and crying.
Over the course of the years your mother beats you repitly because of jealosy. She was jealous that your dad enjoyed your milky ass over her dried up old pussy. There we go I think that is an accurate description of your home life as a child. And I bet you perform the same shit as your father did, except no women alive would find you attractive so you carry out your sexual desires on a animal that would better suit your extrodinary small penis......a goldfish.

:mfinger:GottaHurt :mfinger: Love Your Superior
Nefarious

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
OK I got some liquer in me and Im ready to continue beating you around like a ragdoll, Jeez you sure post alot when I was gone, Pretty easy to beat me when im not here to defend, good job your dad must have taught you that. :mfinger:
So I drove you to drinking huh? Doesn't surprise me, you're a rookie.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
I think I may have figured out why you are such a stupid asshole.I have come to the conclusion that your childhood was shall we say fucked up. I picture this when I think of you. You laying on the dining-room table with a pillow case on your head, while your Father is hate fucking you in your ass. In the corner of the room your mom is sitting on a stool angerly masterbating with a knife while your sister is video taping and crying.
Over the course of the years your mother beats you repitly because of jealosy. She was jealous that your dad enjoyed your milky ass over her dried up old pussy. There we go I think that is an accurate description of your home life as a child. And I bet you perform the same shit as your father did, except no women alive would find you attractive so you carry out your sexual desires on a animal that would better suit your extrodinary small penis......a goldfish.
keyword

You're response is very detailed and informative, which leads me to the conclusion that you just posted your life story.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hmm i dont need to read the replys to this thread to tell u clowns rule ever seen the movie IT, or killer clowns from outer space best shit ever with clowns so leave clowns alone. :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
otepsoul said:
hmm i dont need to read the replys to this thread to tell u clowns rule ever seen the movie IT, or killer clowns from outer space best shit ever with clowns so leave clowns alone. :mfinger:
Yea, it's obvious you don't read anything.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Nefarious said:
Did your parents drop you on your head as a sport

Didn't I say that to you in another forum......you really do have a comeback folder don't you.......... :mfinger:

Ctoit

Tenderony
Nefarious said:

ROFLMAO---------damn that was good

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Such anger, but then again, you're not used to being beat down by a real man.

Did your mommy walk in on you again while you were touching yourself?

Oh, I see, it was your daddy touching you when mommy walked in.
That's GottaHurt...