WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Birthday Clowns

Who hates those silly fucks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
Ctoit said:
Nefarious said:
Did your parents drop you on your head as a sport

Didn't I say that to you in another forum......you really do have a comeback folder don't you.......... :mfinger:

Yes I did quote you and Im sorry, It is a funny thing and I just had to use it on this moron, Ill ask for your permission next time, And feel free to use my shit. ;)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Yes I did quote you and Im sorry, It is a funny thing and I just had to use it on this moron, Ill ask for your permission next time, And feel free to use my shit. ;)
Well lookie here, it's the 5th year student from Clown College.
What, you just can't trade your brown nose for a red one?

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
Well look who the fuck it is, I thought for sure you would have shot yourself in that uglyass face of yours lastnight
:gun:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Well look who the fuck it is, I thought for sure you would have shot yourself in that uglyass face of yours lastnight
:gun:
The only shot I got off last night was in your girlfriends mouth.
I bet she gave you a big, wet, sloppy kiss when she got in this morning.

Nothing like having Essence of Eau de la Me in your mouth.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Hahaha you know what I think I made a friend :mfinger:
A friend? Not. But I can see by your custom text that you've joined the GottaHurt Fan Club. I'll be sending you the monthly news letter soon. You should recieve your pledge pin and I.D.via US Mail in 68 weeks.Until then, take it in the face.

shep

Local alcoholic
uhh,ok gottahurt 's got it covered.He's a mean bastard with quick comebacks. :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
shep said:
uhh,ok gottahurt 's got it covered.He's a mean bastard with quick comebacks. :mfinger:
I'm touched to be recognized by my peers, thanks Shep, that means a lot to me. :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
just let me know when i can bring out the weed wacker.So i can smack some folk's in the mouth

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
shep said:
just let me know when i can bring out the weed wacker.So i can smack some folk's in the mouth
Jump in anytime you want, nothing like a good free for all!!!

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt I say this with the upmost sincerity... you are not a funny person I have met priests that who are a hell of alot funnier than you. I am starting to think there is a 12 year old boy standing behind you telling you what to fucking type. Because its sensless incoherent fucking bullshit and the funny thing is that you think you are actually clever. Im tired of wasting my time with a useless little Fagot like you, so have fun posting your bullshit...and go choke on a fat dick! :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
Upmost? What, is that a new fucking word? You ain't got no good english.
And I'm truly saddened that you've decided to bail, your girlfriend said the same thing about you. Always an early withdrawal, with no deposit.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Nefarious said:
GottaHurt I say this with the upmost sincerity... you are not a funny person I have met priests that who are a hell of alot funnier than you. I am starting to think there is a 12 year old boy standing behind you telling you what to fucking type. Because its sensless incoherent fucking bullshit and the funny thing is that you think you are actually clever. Im tired of wasting my time with a useless little Fagot like you, so have fun posting your bullshit...and go choke on a fat dick! :mfinger:

14 yr old alter boys these days! Time to go sit on Fr. Mcfeelys lap!

Broken

Nefarious said:
MuwahahaMuwahaha fuck me that one was good holy shit, Im gonna save that one in my stupid lameass comebacks folder on my desktop

Sorry that's a Point!! rofl..

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
14 yr old alter boys these days! Time to go sit on Fr. Mcfeelys lap!
Oh this one is a piece of work!!! Prince_Nefarious, was my old handle in Dungeon Siege.And look at the little pussy ass avatar next to the text.
Nefarious means unspeakably wicked, and he puts a candy ass avatar up like that.Gimme a fuckin' break, this pussy is almost worth a plane ride, just to put the respectability back into my old handle.

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
GottaHurt said:
Upmost? What, is that a new fucking word? You ain't got no good english.
And I'm truly saddened that you've decided to bail, your girlfriend said the same thing about you. Always an early withdrawal, with no deposit.
You sound like your speaking from experience, the only reason Im done with you is because I decided its just stupid to waste Ammo on a corpse. your body is cold, you have nothing left, all you can do is post lame ass shit. Yada Yada Yada you have a small penis and your an angry peson with no inteligence, Take out your lame ass rage on your genetically fucked parents, that or just cut into yourself. :sword:

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Oh this one is a piece of work!!! Prince_Nefarious, was my old handle in Dungeon Siege.And look at the little pussy ass avatar next to the text.
Nefarious means unspeakably wicked, and he puts a candy ass avatar up like that.Gimme a fuckin' break, this pussy is almost worth a plane ride, just to put the respectability back into my old handle.

The real dish is, look at the impact you have had on him..Everytime he posts he gives you props!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nefarious said:
You sound like your speaking from experience, the only reason Im done with you is because I decided its just stupid to waste Ammo on a corpse. your body is cold, you have nothing left, all you can do is post lame ass shit. Yada Yada Yada you have a small penis and your an angry peson with no inteligence, Take out your lame ass rage on your genetically fucked parents, that or just cut into yourself. :sword:
Then why are you still posting? This is like the third time you've said this.
You just can't take it in the ass enough, maybe you should go get some more liquor in you. Oh that's right, your dad's name is liquor.