WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Birthday Clowns

Who hates those silly fucks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
The real dish is, look at the impact you have had on him..Everytime he posts he gives you props!
I'm hearin' ya bro.If you look at his whole profile, he's stolen everybody elses sayings/handles/titles.He's got nothing, nothing of his own.He even has a "lameasscomeback folder" on his desktop.So nothing he says is his own.
He's a clone, no a clown, no, he ain't nuthin'.

Usul0

GodEmperor of Fools
GottaHurt said:
I'm hearin' ya bro.If you look at his whole profile, he's stolen everybody elses sayings/handles/titles.He's got nothing, nothing of his own.He even has a "lameasscomeback folder" on his desktop.So nothing he says is his own.
He's a clone, no a clown, no, he ain't nuthin'.

Not to get things started but what the fuck are you talking about. "Original Ideas". As I look back all your shit has bin used up over and over and over. "Originality" who the fuck is original any more these days...everyone tries to be but with over 6,400,000,000 people in this fucked up peaces of dirt, its kind of hard. And please look back at all your post and see how childish your post really are. I meant this thread to be just a dumb/fun thing, but no.

Lovingly yours,
Usul0

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Usul0 said:
Not to get things started but what the fuck are you talking about. "Original Ideas". As I look back all your shit has bin used up over and over and over. "Originality" who the fuck is original any more these days...everyone tries to be but with over 6,400,000,000 people in this fucked up peaces of dirt, its kind of hard. And please look back at all your post and see how childish your post really are. I meant this thread to be just a dumb/fun thing, but no.

Lovingly yours,
Usul0
Yea, you're custom text says it all about you.So STFU.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Usul0 said:

Lovingly yours,
Usul0

Deep Thoughts ~~~ By U.R Dull

shep

Local alcoholic
Nefarious said:
You sound like your speaking from experience, the only reason Im done with you is because I decided its just stupid to waste Ammo on a corpse. your body is cold, you have nothing left, all you can do is post lame ass shit. Yada Yada Yada you have a small penis and your an angry peson with no inteligence, Take out your lame ass rage on your genetically fucked parents, that or just cut into yourself. :sword:
hey shitdick,you got 28 post's and you wrappin off like a senior.First,learn your place-oh hold on i'll spit...Your lower than that! :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
shep said:
hey shitdick,you got 28 post's and you wrappin off like a senior.First,learn your place-oh hold on i'll spit...Your lower than that! :mfinger:
There you go man, elbow your way right on up to the front row :thumbsup:

Usul0

GodEmperor of Fools
GottaHurt said:
There you go man, elbow your way right on up to the front row :thumbsup:
"28 post" Holy fuck that number really ranks you. You dumb fuck how is that number of post on this forum relevant. Did you know there is other web sites on the World wide net...did you know there are even other forums? Wow maybe not because every time I log on to read this forum you are always on. So the only conclusion I can come to is that your a 38 year old balding man that has no real job and lives with his parents. Wow you really lead a productive life, good for you. Man if people like you did not exist where would the world be? God I do not even want to think of it.

love your freind,
Usul0

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Usul0 said:
"28 post" Holy fuck that number really ranks you. You dumb fuck how is that number of post on this forum relevant. Did you know there is other web sites on the World wide net...did you know there are even other forums? Wow maybe not because every time I log on to read this forum you are always on. So the only conclusion I can come to is that your a 38 year old balding man that has no real job and lives with his parents. Wow you really lead a productive life, good for you. Man if people like you did not exist where would the world be? God I do not even want to think of it.

love your freind,
Usul0
You're not exactly the sharpest stick in the woodpile are you now. I said nothing about post counts, but if you want to direct your flak at me, please do. Beating down fools like you, the God Emperor of Fools, is easy picken's, EASY picken's.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Usul0 said:
Dear Diary,

love your freind,
Usul0
You left out your introduction.