WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck buddies

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Why the hell do people only want what they can't have?
Why the fuck will they give up a good realtionship for a chance at something nonesistant or for a good fuck?
i'm as Gulity as anyone at wanting something better but having it always out of reach, but some people..... i just want to beat over the head with their own arms.......

I've got this guy, at one time it was about love. Then we fell on hard times. We became fuck buddies and all was good. then what else could happen but he's all like "i love you" and shit, then the next day i'm just that bitch nextdoor.....

guys suck...... to fucking indecisive.... make up your fucking minds and stay with it. fuck emional attachment :sword:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
Why the hell do people only want what they can't have?
Why the fuck will they give up a good realtionship for a chance at something nonesistant or for a good fuck?
i'm as Gulity as anyone at wanting something better but having it always out of reach, but some people..... i just want to beat over the head with their own arms.......

I've got this guy, at one time it was about love. Then we fell on hard times. We became fuck buddies and all was good. then what else could happen but he's all like "i love you" and shit, then the next day i'm just that bitch nextdoor.....

guys suck...... to fucking indecisive.... make up your fucking minds and stay with it. fuck emional attachment :sword:
You need to move back down here to Florida. I could definitely see a mutual "2 way booty call" between us with serious good times.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
GottaHurt said:
You need to move back down here to Florida. I could definitely see a mutual "2 way booty call" between us with serious good times.
ahhh..... Florida's just too damn hot my friend...... man, though tempting thought though, i could use some good times

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
ahhh..... Florida's just too damn hot my friend...... man, though tempting thought though, i could use some good times
Open invitation, anytime, for good times, party times and down right gettin' nasty times ;)

GottaHurt said:
I'll take your word on it.....lmfao
Damn! I knew I left myself open for that one, but thought (hoped) you wouldn't take it. What was I thinking?????

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Damn! I knew I left myself open for that one, but thought (hoped) you wouldn't take it. What was I thinking?????
Good times, just ribbin' ya

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Damn you look like shit!! Now Feel This!! What movie is that from GH?