WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Fuck Bush!

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
Fuck Bush. Fucking retard...

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes

^well i agree cause i don't think bush knows what he is doing in iraq and i don't like it. like i have said before though if i was old enough to vote i will would still vote for him cause he is pro-life

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
yowatupdogg said:
^well i agree cause i don't think bush knows what he is doing in iraq and i don't like it. like i have said before though if i was old enough to vote i will would still vote for him cause he is pro-life
don't think you have a fucking clue what you are talking about

and one issue does not determine nor make a presdent

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
yowatupdogg said:
^well i agree cause i don't think bush knows what he is doing in iraq and i don't like it.
If you pay close attention to what is going on over in Iraq right now, you can compare it to Vietnam. They are turning out kind of the same.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes i do know what i am talkin bout i didn't say he was going to be a good president cause he is pro life. but john kerry sucks too so i would vote for bush

jeez slow down

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
twofivekidd9 said:
If you pay close attention to what is going on over in Iraq right now, you can compare it to Vietnam. They are turning out kind of the same.
Not even close, more liberal spin being media fed to the masses.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
GottaHurt said:
Not even close, more liberal spin being media fed to the masses.
True. You always find something to out smart me with.
Although, this could drag out to be as long as Vietnam the rate Bush is going.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
this is not like vietinam in vietnam we lost 55,000 americans i don't think we are going to lose that much in iraq.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
yowatupdogg said:
this is not like vietinam in vietnam we lost 55,000 americans i don't think we are going to lose that much in iraq.
Just because we didn't lose 55,000 in Iraq mean its 100% different.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
twofivekidd9 said:
I think i pay closer attention then you do

and this is not another vietnam dipshit

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
twofivekidd9 said:
True. You always find something to out smart me with.
Although, this could drag out to be as long as Vietnam the rate Bush is going.

We've only been there for a little over one year. The media doesn't show the progrees being made, that doesn't boost ratings. They show the very "small" handfull of terrorists who are resisting, and our troops playing by the rules, and even giving them the benefit of the doubt in ceasefire type truces.

The media pics of our soldiers "mistreating" prisoners, don't be so quick to jump, let the story play out and gather all the facts before reaching a conclusion. Just as in the civilian sector, there's soldiers over there who are disgruntled and don't want to be there. My take on the prisoner "mistreatment pictures", is that the foreign press paid for the pics, and that it was staged. Warfare doesn't have to be with guns, misinformation
is a vital weapon in any war.

You don't invade a country, stabalize it, install a new government and expect miracles, there's a price to be paid in lives, setbacks and even in progress.
Look at what we did after WWII in regard to Japan and Western Europe.
The Marshall plan took almost a decade to fully implement and succeed. Western Europe has known peace for 59 years. Look back through history, and that is the longest that that region has known peace. Quite impressive really.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i agree with u the media never shows what progess we make.

if we retake a city in iraq then it maybe has a 10 minutes on the news

and when we are totrting people it has like 5 days on the news

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
We've only been there for a little over one year. The media doesn't show the progrees being made, that doesn't boost ratings. They show the very "small" handfull of terrorists who are resisting, and our troops playing by the rules, and even giving them the benefit of the doubt in ceasefire type truces.

The media pics of our soldiers "mistreating" prisoners, don't be so quick to jump, let the story play out and gather all the facts before reaching a conclusion. Just as in the civilian sector, there's soldiers over there who are disgruntled and don't want to be there. My take on the prisoner "mistreatment pictures", is that the foreign press paid for the pics, and that it was staged. Warfare doesn't have to be with guns, misinformation

You don't invade a country, stabalize it, install a new government and expect miracles, there's a price to be paid in lives, setbacks and even in progress.
The Marshall plan took almost a decade to fully implement and succeed. Western Europe has known peace for 59 years. Look back through history, and that is the longest that that region has known peace. Quite impressive really.
Thank you GH! Really Really... Thanks alot.

I get tired of trying to explain shit like this to other people and I don't feel like doing it anymore so to hear what I am feeling, thinking and knowing...said by someone else helps alot.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
_Kitana_ said:
I think i pay closer attention then you do

and this is not another vietnam dipshit
I only said there was similarities. I didn't flat out say that they are exactly the same, dipshit.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
GottaHurt said:

Why do you have to be so smart?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
twofivekidd9 said:
Why do you have to be so smart?
Actually I'm not that smart. There's several people on the forum here who can explain in greater detail, and present the facts far better than I.
I've travelled a great deal in my life, so I can appreciate different cultures and their outlook on life in general. Combine that with a little common sense, quick wit and a strong opinion, and you have a some insight on what I'm all about.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
twofivekidd9 said:
I only said there was similarities. I didn't flat out say that they are exactly the same, dipshit.
hardly...