WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUCK DAMMIT HOLY SHIT BITCHES NO... *sob sob sob*

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I though I was FINALLY gonna get some time away from my brother, because he was going out for the foreign exchange program. But he got a reply stating that he "was not the prime candidate." Now I'm stuck with him for ANOTHER YEAR! And oh how I hate my brother... He's got to be the most bitchy, stupid, controling, mother fucker that was ever placed on the face of the Earth. (is Earth capitalized?)

Anybody have any ideas about how to get him out?

/end\
\end/
__:mfinger: __

Invader

Last Living Souls
I have the same exact problem with my brother. Just ignore him, and what I personally like to do is torture him :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mmm...cheese said:
Anybody have any ideas about how to get him out?
Just duct-tape him to a chair, and shove him in the closet. If that doesn't work, you could always kill him. j/k

Actually, maybe you're just easily agitated. Just relax, brothers will always get on your nerves. Hell, family in general is there for that purpose alone. ;) I'm thinking you should just learn to deal. I promise, you'll meet tons of people that irk you in the real world.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can guarantee you that I'm not easily agitated. My friends frikken dropped ice water on my head as I came into their house and I just laughed... Thanks for the advice though. True except I believe that they are here as managers for the "hell tasting" booth. Damn that fair we call life.:thumbsdn:

crunkitup

*sarcastic look*
Man, siblings suck eh? I say get some friends together and duct tape him to the wall :thumbsup: Grab him well he's sleeping, it'll take him a while to be fully awake (means less yelling and/or struggling)

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Haha. My sister finally went to college and I have a room to myself! What's sad is that she's 5 years older than me and she is the more annoying sister.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
The local zoo may have one lying around somewhere. Or more likely, the circus.
Hmmm... isn't it called stealing if I take one from the zoo or circus?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
mmm...cheese said:
Now THAT's an idea... Wait, where am I gonna find a cattle prod?:confused:
Take that word apart. Cattle and Prod. It's used to prod cattle. It's used as farm equipment sooooo.... LOCAL FARM EQUIPMENT STORE! Or maybe Zellers or something... Ebay?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
Just duct-tape him to a chair, and shove him in the closet. If that doesn't work, you could always kill him. j/k
The first one is a perfect option. The second one, its a better one!

Not only will you get rid of your brother, but wtf will get rid of all its cheese.