WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUCK!!! Dickheads and Shitheads!!! FUCK!!!

Again with these giggly girls...I swear these fucks are not human. This must be the work of demons, that's the only logical explanation for them. :mad:

So I'm sitting in math, once again trying to teach myself factoring, when all of a sudden I hear the cry of the antichrist: "OMG!!!!" I drop my pen, put my head on my desk, and quietly say, "Fuck fuck fuck..."

"OMG!!! WE GOT THE DEF LEPPARD TICKETS FOR $45 OFF OF TICKETMASTER! THEY CHARGED $8 THOUGH, BUT OMG!!! CURTIS IS GOING AND HIS BROTHER HAS A NEW TRUCK SO WE CAN SIT IN THE BACK BY OURSELVES!!! OMG!!! SOMEONE PLEEEASE BUST A CLOSE-QUARTERS-COMBAT HEADLOCK ON MY ASS! I REALLY WANT TO BE SET ON FIRE AND BURN TO DEATH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL COURTYARD!!"

"OMG!!! I NEED A DATE FOR THE CONCERT NOW! OMG! I NEED TO FIND A CUTE BOY! OMG! HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SOUND LIKE AN IGNORANT FUCK?! LET'S COUNT. OMG! (1) OMG! (2) OMG! (3) OMG! (4) OMG! (5) OMG! (6)..."

"OMG!!! I KNOW JUST THE PERFECT BOY YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!"

*hands over mouth* "OMG!!! REALLY?!! WHO?!!!"

*wild, eccentrict movement, looks as though she'll take a giant shit in her pants* "OMG!!! HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!"

I'm going to spare you the rest of this satanic conversation, if you can call it that. I could tell they were talking about me at one point because one of them moved back a seat and they started whispering. Then giggling. Then they exploded and green blood was splattered everywhere (I can only hope...). And because of their insistent bitching, I'm staying home tomorrow. I'm going to play sick and enjoy a much-needed day off.

But don't think you can escape from my clutches yet!! :mfinger:

My English teacher, I haven't bitched about her lately. She's up to bat.

She assigned us this mother fucking massive project due in 2 months. I have nothing wrong with that, she did the same thing during the first semester. But she made a twist.

You must read a book with at least 250 pages. OOO, WOW, I CAN READ THAT MUCH WHILE I HAVE ONE HAND SHOVED UP MY ASS. But, for example, if you read a book that is 300 pgs the max grade you can get on the project would be a 79%. You see kids, this is what happens when 85% if your classmates are ignorant fucks who can't read a 6th grade book.

I read college level books when I was in the 3rd grade, I wanted to do my project on 'Flowers for Algernon', but that's 311 pgs, which means the highest grade I can get would be a 79%.

Just for that I'm going to make the bitch suffer by doing my project on my favorite book of all time: The massive, 2,000+ page 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' series. And no, they're not romance novels. IT'S ABOUT ANCIENT CHINESE PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER!!! :mfinger: :mfinger:

Descent

Hella Constipated
TFC said:
I read college level books when I was in the 3rd grade, I wanted to do my project on 'Flowers for Algernon', but that's 311 pgs, which means the highest grade I can get would be a 79%.
God damn I love you. The short story is one of my all time favorites. Nobody gives that fucking shit any credit!

TFC said:
Just for that I'm going to make the bitch suffer by doing my project on my favorite book of all time: The massive, 2,000+ page 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' series. And no, they're not romance novels. IT'S ABOUT ANCIENT CHINESE PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER!!!
HAHA! Fucking ownage! I'm so going to read that shit.

TFC_Pyro said:
Again with these giggly girls...I swear these fucks are not human. This must be the work of demons, that's the only logical explanation for them. :mad:

So I'm sitting in math, once again trying to teach myself factoring, when all of a sudden I hear the cry of the antichrist: "OMG!!!!" I drop my pen, put my head on my desk, and quietly say, "Fuck fuck fuck..."

"OMG!!! WE GOT THE DEF LEPPARD TICKETS FOR $45 OFF OF TICKETMASTER! THEY CHARGED $8 THOUGH, BUT OMG!!! CURTIS IS GOING AND HIS BROTHER HAS A NEW TRUCK SO WE CAN SIT IN THE BACK BY OURSELVES!!! OMG!!! SOMEONE PLEEEASE BUST A CLOSE-QUARTERS-COMBAT HEADLOCK ON MY ASS! I REALLY WANT TO BE SET ON FIRE AND BURN TO DEATH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL COURTYARD!!"

"OMG!!! I NEED A DATE FOR THE CONCERT NOW! OMG! I NEED TO FIND A CUTE BOY! OMG! HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SOUND LIKE AN IGNORANT FUCK?! LET'S COUNT. OMG! (1) OMG! (2) OMG! (3) OMG! (4) OMG! (5) OMG! (6)..."

"OMG!!! I KNOW JUST THE PERFECT BOY YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!"

*hands over mouth* "OMG!!! REALLY?!! WHO?!!!"

*wild, eccentrict movement, looks as though she'll take a giant shit in her pants* "OMG!!! HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!"

I'm going to spare you the rest of this satanic conversation, if you can call it that. I could tell they were talking about me at one point because one of them moved back a seat and they started whispering. Then giggling. Then they exploded and green blood was splattered everywhere (I can only hope...). And because of their insistent bitching, I'm staying home tomorrow. I'm going to play sick and enjoy a much-needed day off.

But don't think you can escape from my clutches yet!! :mfinger:

My English teacher, I haven't bitched about her lately. She's up to bat.

She assigned us this mother fucking massive project due in 2 months. I have nothing wrong with that, she did the same thing during the first semester. But she made a twist.

You must read a book with at least 250 pages. OOO, WOW, I CAN READ THAT MUCH WHILE I HAVE ONE HAND SHOVED UP MY ASS. But, for example, if you read a book that is 300 pgs the max grade you can get on the project would be a 79%. You see kids, this is what happens when 85% if your classmates are ignorant fucks who can't read a 6th grade book.

Just for that I'm going to make the bitch suffer by doing my project on my favorite book of all time: The massive, 2,000+ page 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' series. And no, they're not romance novels. IT'S ABOUT ANCIENT CHINESE PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER!!! :mfinger: :mfinger:

I'm buying that book. How much does it cost.

It's almost impossible to find Romance of the Three Kingdoms anywhere in stores. There's a bunch of different versions (but they're the same story, for example, one version would have two large volumes while another has 4 small volumes). Online is probably your only hope, I bought mines for $50 (needed to be imported). The author's name is Luo Guanzhong btw if you need to know that.

As for Flowers for Algernon, that book is fucking awesome. It's about a mentally-retarded man who gets an experimental operation that turns him into a genius. But his intelligence keeps rising and rising, then it becomes a curse and.....it's just so damn cool. It's very sad, anyone who likes reading should defiently read it. The author is Daniel Keyes and you can find it at most bookstores or online.

Wow, that was the first serious post I've posted on this site.... :mfinger:

TFC_Pyro said:
It's almost impossible to find Romance of the Three Kingdoms anywhere in stores. There's a bunch of different versions (but they're the same story, for example, one version would have two large volumes while another has 4 small volumes). Online is probably your only hope, I bought mines for $50 (needed to be imported). The author's name is Luo Guanzhong btw if you need to know that.

As for Flowers for Algernon, that book is fucking awesome. It's about a mentally-retarded man who gets an experimental operation that turns him into a genius. But his intelligence keeps rising and rising, then it becomes a curse and.....it's just so damn cool. It's very sad, anyone who likes reading should defiently read it. The author is Daniel Keyes and you can find it at most bookstores or online.

Wow, that was the first serious post I've posted on this site.... :mfinger:
Thanks for the advice man. I haven't read a book that wasn't dog shit in a long ass time.