WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUCK!!! Dickheads (part 2)!!! FUCK!!!

Those fucking dickheads in my math class. I ranted their asses to oblivion in one of my other topics, but they've returned!! :mad:

Now these fucks just don't SHUT UP. Two teenage giggly girls who really need to be blown apart by a thermonuclear device. I'd go for an armor-piercing bomb, just for the hell of it. I'm trying my fucking hardest not to flip off my math teacher and scream at my classmates, so hard in fact my pencil broke when I was simply holding it. So....these fuckers start talking about "cute boys." :mad:

"OMG!!! THIS BOY I KNOW SAYS HE LIKES YOU!!!"
"OMG!!! NO WAY!!! REALLY?!!"
"OMG!!! LIKE, REALLY!"
*in unison*: "SOMEONE PLEASE KILL US! WE WANT TO EXPLODE! PLEASE! WE BEG OF YOU!!"

Ok ok, this pushes a young man (me) to his limits, but I can endure it...again. But then something unpredictable happens: one of these giggly cross-eyed mother fuckers says she is going to a Def Leppard concert.

Def Leppard?!! One of the greatest metal bands of all time?!! SHE SHAMES IT!! THE SCUM!! BURN IN HELL BITCH!! They also mentioned AC/DC!! FUCKERS!! FUCKERS!! FUCKERS!! FUCKERS!!

So I pull out my pen and start spinning it around my fingers. My hands are sweating like I'm in hell (oh wait, I AM), and I'm focusing on this pen, this tiny black, wet, capless writing tool. Then it slips out of my hands and flies 15ft forward to the whiteboard. They suddenly stop talking and stare at me and my pen. So I calmly get up, pick up my pen, and start chanting, "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you." under my breath.

Did I mention I've been sitting by one of those bitches since October?!! She never talked then though, just usually stared at me. We've changed seats twice and I always get stuck by her...I feel like I'm drowning in a pool of estrogen since I'm surrounded by at least 6 girls.

Oh God....the girl talk. I have nightmares about it. Seriously. It's starting to affect my way of thinking, I feel like I'm starting to think like a giggly fuck, I mean teenage girl. I need to purge this evil from my mind...

..and nothing does that better than the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater soundtrack. Yep, you go Big Boss! Show The Pain he's a stupid fuck who dances like a Power Ranger!!

TFC_Pyro said:
Those fucking dickheads in my math class. I ranted their asses to oblivion in one of my other topics, but they've returned!! :mad:

Now these fucks just don't SHUT UP. Two teenage giggly girls who really need to be blown apart by a thermonuclear device. I'd go for an armor-piercing bomb, just for the hell of it. I'm trying my fucking hardest not to flip off my math teacher and scream at my classmates, so hard in fact my pencil broke when I was simply holding it. So....these fuckers start talking about "cute boys." :mad:

"OMG!!! THIS BOY I KNOW SAYS HE LIKES YOU!!!"
"OMG!!! NO WAY!!! REALLY?!!"
"OMG!!! LIKE, REALLY!"
*in unison*: "SOMEONE PLEASE KILL US! WE WANT TO EXPLODE! PLEASE! WE BEG OF YOU!!"

Ok ok, this pushes a young man (me) to his limits, but I can endure it...again. But then something unpredictable happens: one of these giggly cross-eyed mother fuckers says she is going to a Def Leppard concert.

Def Leppard?!! One of the greatest metal bands of all time?!! SHE SHAMES IT!! THE SCUM!! BURN IN HELL BITCH!! They also mentioned AC/DC!! FUCKERS!! FUCKERS!! FUCKERS!! FUCKERS!!

So I pull out my pen and start spinning it around my fingers. My hands are sweating like I'm in hell (oh wait, I AM), and I'm focusing on this pen, this tiny black, wet, capless writing tool. Then it slips out of my hands and flies 15ft forward to the whiteboard. They suddenly stop talking and stare at me and my pen. So I calmly get up, pick up my pen, and start chanting, "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you." under my breath.

Did I mention I've been sitting by one of those bitches since October?!! She never talked then though, just usually stared at me. We've changed seats twice and I always get stuck by her...I feel like I'm drowning in a pool of estrogen since I'm surrounded by at least 6 girls.

Oh God....the girl talk. I have nightmares about it. Seriously. It's starting to affect my way of thinking, I feel like I'm starting to think like a giggly fuck, I mean teenage girl. I need to purge this evil from my mind...

..and nothing does that better than the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater soundtrack. Yep, you go Big Boss! Show The Pain he's a stupid fuck who dances like a Power Ranger!!
Whoa dude, just stay calm, if something like that gets you so annoyed you should seek therapy. Giggly gitty dumb girls are often annoying but not to the extent of causing you to flip out to the level that you seem to be. Hell if it somehow is that bad see if you could get your classes switched around, or hell just change schools. Oh yea, and don't flip out and shoot up that class. :thumbsup:

metal gear solid 3 :thumbsup:

throw a balloon filled with....uh....2 WEEK OLD YOGURT at them after school. or paintball them

but usually in that case i just ignore it. you should too. it does wonders for the body and the mind :thumbsup:

Hey buddy. It's great that you have a lot to rant about, but you have to take into consideration that most of this audience is out of high school, and therfore doesn't give a shit. I'm in high school and even I don't give a shit. So please...think of the adults.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Aye man, that was a good laugh, especially about the "Def Leppard" (don't know the band, anyway)...
...And if MGS 3 soundtrack really helps you, then bring a discman, or a mp3 player to school, and listen to it, when you only can.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Dude, you fucking rule :thumbsup: . I love your rants almost as much as I love women.

Ignore LampIncident. He came back after a long haitus with a stick up his butt :thumbsup: .

Post these daily...I seriously look forward to coming home and reading your rants after a long, boring day in New York Fascist State public schools :) .

Descent said:
Dude, you fucking rule :thumbsup: . I love your rants almost as much as I love women.

Ignore LampIncident. He came back after a long haitus with a stick up his butt :thumbsup: .

Post these daily...I seriously look forward to coming home and reading your rants after a long, boring day in New York Fascist State public schools :) .
I concur. Except replace New York Facist State Public Schools with Southern Ontario.

Descent said:
Ignore LampIncident. He came back after a long haitus with a stick up his butt :thumbsup:
That doesn't make my posts or any of the points in them any less valid.

The plain truth of the matter is, school's a small part of your life. I'm doing fucking terrible in school and you don't see me complaining about it. It's not as big a deal as you're all making it out to be.

Cool.

Awesome.

Spectacular.

I'm at a loss of words.

This is the best damn forum I've been to, I'm used to getting modded for ranting. :gun: :gun: :gun:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Dude, this forums a huge community. You should check out the other things on here.

Life Sucks is decent, a 6/10 at it's best usually. Your rants make it a 9/10.

But, Bait and Tackle is where the real shits at. As soon as you kick ass in there, you're welcomed with wide open arms.

I'm one of the oldest members here who has never taken a break from the site. I'd know. I've seen it all, from For_Starters to WTF Survivor.

I also saw Morelos at his peak ;).

You will love the rest of the site, man.