WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck EM!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#1
Well you know what. Fuck my friends at this moment in my life. Ok for the last month, month mind you...i have been planning my b-day... been really looking foward to it. Get this...

Get a call... Lori, her grandmother just died... yes I am sorry (understandable she was close to her)

Ok my bro calls...he not coming cause his girlfriend can't make it...was like whatever

My other friends car is broken...(how convent)

my bestfriend has a BBQ...ok someone I have been bestfriends with since I was 3... the only person who i trust other then my husband... is not going to see me or party with me on my 21st... low blow there

Alright... so the last two people I call them and they are like... well we not going to hang out if its just 3 of us, plus your married so we know we won't get sex out of the deal... WHAT.... FUCK YOU!

First off... I am always 110% there for these fuckers... Just goes to show how true fucking friends are....

at least mine anyways....

FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw the 15th...

I am just going to sleep till its the 16th
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#2
_Kitana_ said:
Well you know what. Fuck my friends at this moment in my life. Ok for the last month, month mind you...i have been planning my b-day... been really looking foward to it. Get this...

Get a call... Lori, her grandmother just died... yes I am sorry (understandable she was close to her)

Ok my bro calls...he not coming cause his girlfriend can't make it...was like whatever

My other friends car is broken...(how convent)

my bestfriend has a BBQ...ok someone I have been bestfriends with since I was 3... the only person who i trust other then my husband... is not going to see me or party with me on my 21st... low blow there

Alright... so the last two people I call them and they are like... well we not going to hang out if its just 3 of us, plus your married so we know we won't get sex out of the deal... WHAT.... FUCK YOU!

First off... I am always 110% there for these fuckers... Just goes to show how true fucking friends are....

at least mine anyways....

FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw the 15th...

I am just going to sleep till its the 16th
Happy Birthday. ;)
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#3
Happy B-day~ Ok that's as nice as I get.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#4
thanx guys...more then any of my friends said to me,

but at this point i wish tomorrow was not my b-day

:kickcan:
 
11,052
398
382
#5
happy birthday, kit.

if you don't want to celebrate your birthday, just do what i do... sleep the whole fucking day away. or buy yourself some alcohol and get drunk, then sleep the whole fucking day away. whatever works.
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,745
2,620
387
#6
Happy birthday. :(

Yep I agree just breeze through the day.. Maybe watch tv/movies at home, get a pizza, and sleep your damn ass off.. I've done that on a few of my miserable birthdays, so I know what you're saying... You'll probably get an auto bday greeting from us too, just pretend it's some more viagra spam and you'll do just fine...

Don't go too nuts with the alcohol though, I don't know you well enough to figure out how dangerous that is in this situation heh.
 

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
98
0
0
#7
You seem like a reasonable person, I think that is your problem.
BTW::birthday:
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
#8
I'd be pissed as hell if my friends did that... Happy birthday.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#9
Get new friends "we know we won't get sex...", fuck 'em. Happy b-day
 

Noah

I own pain.
41
1
0
#10
Jeez, why don't my friends hit me up for sex!?!?!?!?!?

(Happy Birthday, don't let them fuckers screw you up.)
 

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
25
0
0
#11
And you considered those condescending dipshits to be your friends.

Go kick their ass and call it a night.
 

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
98
0
0
#12
Noah said:
Jeez, why don't my friends hit me up for sex!?!?!?!?!?

(Happy Birthday, don't let them fuckers screw you up.)
My guess would be because you are unattractive. And an internet junkie like me.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#13
Solanaceae said:
My guess would be because you are unattractive. And an internet junkie like me.
look a match made in the cyber world, now go fuck like bunnies
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#15
Solanaceae said:
My guess would be because you are unattractive. And an internet junkie like me.
I have a pic up of myself Solanaceae... go judge for yourself.
 
2
0
0
#16
yeh, im with everyone else on this! "we know we wont get sex...." get some new friends! screw those fuckers! P.S. Happy B-Day! hope you get some nice presents!