WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Ex-Girlfriends

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#3
twofivekidd9 said:
Ballzorz. When your girlfriend dumps you for your best friend, what are you supposed to do? :mfinger:
Move on. What can you do?

Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

Ask yourself that question, then when it sinks in, you'll know the answer.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#4
twofivekidd9 said:
BallzorzWhen your girlfriend dumps you for your best friend, what are you supposed to do? :mfinger:
That all depends. Probably just move on. Do you want her back? He obviously wasn't much of a friend if he let her dump you for him. You could try to beat his ass, but that won't get her back; it may make you feel better. You should probably just move on.

Oh, and you could take revenge on the little whore.
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#5
reply

While all of that is very helpful, i do need to get back at the dirty whore. how should i go about doing that?
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#6
twofivekidd9 said:
BallzorzWhen your girlfriend dumps you for your best friend, what are you supposed to do? :mfinger:
The only thing you can.. Get over it.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#7
twofivekidd9 said:
While all of that is very helpful, i do need to get back at the dirty whore. how should i go about doing that?
visine in a bevrage it'll make her shit for hours
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#8
twofivekidd9 said:
While all of that is very helpful, i do need to get back at the dirty whore. how should i go about doing that?
Enter Kit

Well... I would say she probally not worth this trouble... move on so fucking what... boo hoo... Anyways

you asked "how do i get back at the dirty whore?" Well there are a couple of options.

Mail her a box of vomit in pretty packaging... with a lovely note: "when i think about you this is how I feel." don't put your name on it... pick a company or something and use that as a return adress

DirtyKitty litter in her locker...

Could get some nice runny shit (pigshit but i am guessing you won't be able to get that so easy...) but if you take dogshit, some rubber gloves and go to her car and if you can pop the hood... smear it on her motor... so when she starts it... it bakes in nice and fresh... giving her car a lovely odor. smear some on the underneath of her door handel... put it in her purse when she sits it down... lots of options here)

have you ever seen the movie "kids".... take some tampoons and dunk them in red kool-aid.. or the blood from raw meat(which is probally better for the smell) Go to school early and hang them up or stick them in the bottom of her locker... with a sign that says... "did someone pop their cherry"

all easy cheap ways to get back at her... then move on...
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,751
2,632
387
#9
...moving to Insignificant Others...
 
28
0
0
#10
twofivekidd9 said:
While all of that is very helpful, i do need to get back at the dirty whore. how should i go about doing that?
DONT BE A DUMBASS! Please... You going back for her means that SHE is winning and has made you Jealous. Don't make her think she has won the "battle". Just pretend that nothing has happened and play it cool. Then if she really likes you then she will come crawling back. Then you are not the bitch.. She is.. But thats not good, dont say anything about being "the Bitch or The Boss"
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#11
Girls.suck said:
DONT BE A DUMBASS! Please... You going back for her means that SHE is winning and has made you Jealous. Don't make her think she has won the "battle". Just pretend that nothing has happened and play it cool. Then if she really likes you then she will come crawling back. Then you are not the bitch.. She is.. But thats not good, dont say anything about being "the Bitch or The Boss"
Wow. That is perfect advice. Thanks. I realize now I don't need to waste my time with the likes of her or him. Thanks everyone.




:mfinger:
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#12
twofivekidd9 said:
Wow. That is perfect advice. Thanks. I realize now I don't need to waste my time with the likes of her or him. Thanks everyone.




:mfinger:
lol

thats basically what everyone was telling you...

she is not worth it...

at least you fucking figured it out
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#13
_Kitana_ said:
lol

thats basically what everyone was telling you...

she is not worth it...

at least you fucking figured it out
Ya. Sometimes I am kind of slow to realize what people are saying. But I understand what I need to do now. Thanks everyone.

:mfinger:
 
5
0
0
#14
best friends....

what i don't get is how all these stories about best friends and s/o's pop up.

friend:A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.

key word is trust... how could u hang wit someone and build up so much trust and then find out s/he's a slimebag?! :confused: