WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck explained

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
That was fuckin' funny as fuck, fucker.

Descent

Hella Constipated
There are roughly 50 different versions of that, all made by different flash artists. My personal favorite is the one on Newgrounds called "History of Fuck" with Larry King.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jstager said:
There are roughly 50 different versions of that, all made by different flash artists. My personal favorite is the one on Newgrounds called "History of Fuck" with Larry King.
I figured it had been done b-fore. but hay WTF! Right.

anti-movielife

self medicated
aaaah fuck all you fuckin fucks to fuck...it really is the most versatile word around eh :mfinger:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
F.ornication U.nder C.onsent of K.ing

Back in the day, you needed permission to have sex (and impregnate somebody). That's how the word came about.

However, very nice flash... :thumbsup:

Nowadays you don't need consent.

Woman
Grab
Do
Done.

Sounds like a soda commercial.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HavokChylde said:
Nowadays you don't need consent.

Woman
Grab
Do
Done.

Sounds like a soda commercial.
Do the Dew... Do your Woman :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A rather natural progression, isn't it?

:thumbsup:

We're talking about how you get some pussy. You do know what that is..............right?

Here, let me splain.

Humans have a thing called sex, the lucky ones get to do it.

A man inserts his penis ( don't know what it is? let me help)

SYLLABICATION: pe·nis
NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. pe·nis·es or pe·nes (-nz)
1. The male organ of copulation in higher vertebrates, homologous with the clitoris. In mammals, it also serves as the male organ of urinary excretion.
2. Any of various copulatory organs in males of lower animals.
This thing goes into the...

va·gi·na
NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. va·gi·nas or va·gi·nae (-n)
1. Anatomy a. The passage leading from the opening of the vulva to the cervix of the uterus in female mammals. b. A similar part in some invertebrates.
2. Botany A sheathlike structure, such as the leaf of a grass that surrounds a stem.
ETYMOLOGY: Latin vgna, sheath.

And there is some noise, cigarette smoking, and then shotguns weddings included in this.

End of story. Time for bed.