WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck friends

SeaQueen

Flame Bait
So my friend Clancy has been my friend for a few years now, and we've been close off and on. Recently I got a boyfriend, Mike. He's all pissed cause I'm dating Mike and he's not the center of my life.. like he ever was. We've been friends for a while, and he has this issue where if he's not the center of attention, he gets bitchy. He actually yelled at me for hanging out with Mike! He left a note on Mike's xanga that's all, "everyone hates me" and blah blah blah. Apparently he's supposed to be the only guy I ever talk to. He needs to get over himself. I have other friends, I have a boyfriend I care about and love hanging out with. That doesn't take away from my friendship with Clance, it just means I don't spend all my free time with him. He needs to grow and and GET OVER IT. Fuck friends.. they suck.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
It's because his name is Clance! HAahahaha... he's so 1920's.

Anyway, tell him he's gotta stob being jealous. Tell him your not going to run your life around what you think he wants. You can still be friends, you can still hang out with him, you can still tell him a ll your secrets and go to the box social together, or whatever the devil it is you kids are doing these days, but he's gotta learn youve got to be your own person.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Isn't there a discussion about guys being friends with females on here? A guy cannot be friends with a female. It can't be done. This thread is another example of that.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
CopyLifted said:
Isn't there a discussion about guys being friends with females on here? A guy cannot be friends with a female. It can't be done. This thread is another example of that.
Untrue. As a male, i have many females that i love and care about in a non-sexual manner. Of course, there are also females that i used to love and care about in a non-sexual manner until i wanted to jump their bones, so, i guess it goes both ways.

SeaQueen

Flame Bait
I think guys are more than able to br friends with girls.. but seriously, if you're going to be a friend with a girl, you can't act all jealous, it achieves jack squat, other than ticking people off. I don't see why people even get jealous.. what's the point?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Agree with you thread title. Fuck Friends and Fuck enemies, this way you end up fucking everyone in town!

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
Just fucking read it.

That guy needs to get him slef a girl friend other than just hanging around them. Then he'll know how it feels to accutaly have someone care about him.

But female friends are good, Because they do me "favors".

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
tbsrk said:
It's because his name is Clance! HAahahaha... he's so 1920's.

Anyway, tell him he's gotta stob being jealous. Tell him your not going to run your life around what you think he wants. You can still be friends, you can still hang out with him, you can still tell him a ll your secrets and go to the box social together, or whatever the devil it is you kids are doing these days, but he's gotta learn youve got to be your own person.
tbsrk, I always love your posts, there so funny :p

CopyLifted said:
That's not always true, I guess it just depends if they find you attractive or start to love your person, but i have loads of guy friends that have their own life.. I guess its cos they don't find me attractive and that i have a boyfriend. :rolleyes:

----
But anyways to answer your..
Maybe he's scared he will lose you to your boyfriend, and he's scared your not going to be there anymore for him. I mean you've known him for that long, and maybe he's shell shocked that you have your own life, and he didn't realise that before, he just saw you as a great friend.
Maybe you need to explain to him in a GENTLE way, otherwise it's goona be like your hitting his heart with a stone, that you have your own life and you need to live it, and that you'll always be there for him. Just because you have things you need to do doesn't mean your going to forget him.

P.S.. It's funny i thought your thread title was intaling 'fuck friends as in fuck buddies' haha.. You can see where my mind was

EDIT!; I didn't see the date, I feel so ashamed, Thanks d4 for making me look like a idoit.. haha.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
d4: Way to dig up old shit without adding a damn thing to the conversation...

You'll go far...

Infidel

The Militia
SeaQueen said:
So my friend Clancy has been my friend for a few years now, and we've been close off and on. Recently I got a boyfriend, Mike. He's all pissed cause I'm dating Mike and he's not the center of my life.. like he ever was. We've been friends for a while, and he has this issue where if he's not the center of attention, he gets bitchy. He actually yelled at me for hanging out with Mike! He left a note on Mike's xanga that's all, "everyone hates me" and blah blah blah. Apparently he's supposed to be the only guy I ever talk to. He needs to get over himself. I have other friends, I have a boyfriend I care about and love hanging out with. That doesn't take away from my friendship with Clance, it just means I don't spend all my free time with him. He needs to grow and and GET OVER IT. Fuck friends.. they suck.
The guy needs a hug.

Other then that, he is a self-absorbed pussy with a soft ego. If you tell him and give him the heads up on whats pissing you off, he can get a reality check all the while sooner and stop being such a prick.

FuckFace said:
I Agree with you thread title. Fuck Friends and Fuck enemies, this way you end up fucking everyone in town!
Have Frienemies :thumbsup:

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
sooner or later all relationships come to an end, no matter what, so go with the flow and ditch your mate for your boyfriend, then let things progress as they will.

Hazy

F@#! OFF
meh_it_all said:
tbsrk, I always love your posts, there so funny :p

That's not always true, I guess it just depends if they find you attractive or start to love your person, but i have loads of guy friends that have their own life.. I guess its cos they don't find me attractive and that i have a boyfriend. :rolleyes:

----
But anyways to answer your..
Maybe he's scared he will lose you to your boyfriend, and he's scared your not going to be there anymore for him. I mean you've known him for that long, and maybe he's shell shocked that you have your own life, and he didn't realise that before, he just saw you as a great friend.
Maybe you need to explain to him in a GENTLE way, otherwise it's goona be like your hitting his heart with a stone, that you have your own life and you need to live it, and that you'll always be there for him. Just because you have things you need to do doesn't mean your going to forget him.

P.S.. It's funny i thought your thread title was intaling 'fuck friends as in fuck buddies' haha.. You can see where my mind was

EDIT!; I didn't see the date, I feel so ashamed, Thanks d4 for making me look like a idoit.. haha.

Wow.. that was deep, very :thumbsup:

Holy fuck, this thread's been necroed 3 times.

That's gotta be a record.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Hazy said:
Wow.. that was deep, very :thumbsup:
Read yuck's guide in Welcome Wagon and post a thread while you're there saying hi to the site.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Edit: I didn't have enough foresite to give a lookey loo at the dates... woe is me. :thumbsdn: