WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck!!!fuck!!!fuck!!!

nOTHING GOES RIGHT FOR ME! NOTHING! Why the fuck does any of this shit happen to me specifically?!?!?!Life is worthless to me but i have a fuking will to live. Does anyone have a way i can stop feeling emotional and physical pain for the rest of my natural life? Without having to kill myself, go into surgery, or do anything like self-amputation?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
How about filling us in on what specifically is all fucked up otherwise this is completely worthless?

I'd ask more questions of you, but I'm already bored...

I don't mean to sound rude but grow up life is precious and every moment is worth living to the fullest. Live your life and stop worrying what'll happen next. This is a saying i live by: whatever happens in life just roll with it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
The Man said:
How about filling us in on what specifically is all fucked up otherwise this is completely worthless?

I'd ask more questions of you, but I'm already bored...
Ohhhooohoo! When you see Jason butt in like that, you know you are two inches away from the Cock Farm.

MaxPower said:
People! Nothing to see here. Move along.
That's one of the best times I have ever seen someone use a South Park reference. Very fitting, considering you are a mod.

Smoke lots of pot then u wont worry about wat happens next and u wont care. at least that works for me

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I quote my friend on this:

Life's full of ups and downs.
Live for the ups.

I'd be sympathetic, but i dont know you.

Snap the fuck out of it? I guess that's my advice.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i'm tired of hearing people bitching about their so-called will to die, what about a will to live?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Descent said:
Ohhhooohoo! When you see Jason butt in like that, you know you are two inches away from the Cock Farm.

That's one of the best times I have ever seen someone use a South Park reference. Very fitting, considering you are a mod.
Here's a shocker. Mods get most of their material from south park. That and Quentin Tarantino movies. :thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dookie said:
i'm tired of hearing people bitching about their so-called will to die, what about a will to live?
Because "Life sucks <Insert details/suicide plans/cutting incident here> has more impact than "I walk to my job as a $120K/year videogame tester; through a field of lilacs, frolicking with the woodland creatures on the way. I live in Hawaii, and I'm married to Jennifer Garner.(she's a whore in the sack too)

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
and.. ya know.. it might have given away the slightest bit of clue when you typed in a forum site called WTF.com and clicked on the "Life Sucks" section. mind you there are people out there with legitimate reasons to truely feel/know how much life can and/or does really suck sometimes or all the time.... you still must make an assumption that majority of these threads are filled with angsty waste when teens don't get what they want, when they want, how they want it.
if you don't wanna hear about this crap, you're out of luck cuz these kids are fuckin everywhere these days. so now i guess you're gonna make a post about how life sucks just hearing about how life sucks from other people.. or you can just shake your head and move on with your own life, good or bad as it may be.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
sumguydwndaroad said:
nOTHING GOES RIGHT FOR ME! NOTHING! Why the fuck does any of this shit happen to me specifically?!?!?!Life is worthless to me but i have a fuking will to live. Does anyone have a way i can stop feeling emotional and physical pain for the rest of my natural life? Without having to kill myself, go into surgery, or do anything like self-amputation?

Quit your bitching, lying, crying.
Tell us why.