Fuck, Fucked, Fucker, Fucking, etc.

Havok

Mr. Ee
What's your favorite definition of the word fuck?

It does mean quite a few things.

-ers -ings -eds allowed.

In what circumstances do you like to use the word fuck? When you wake up? First word of the day? Every other word in a sentence...?

I don't know. Where was I going with this thread? Oh yeah, how do you like to use the f-word.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
I'm using the word right Fucking now. I have my fucking boss on the fucking phone. This guy is a fucked up fucking fucker. He hosed his fucking netscape E-Fucking Mail client and re-installed. He then called me saying:

"All my fucking email is fucking gone. I'm fucked. What the fuck am I gonna do?"

I said:
"Fuck I don't know. I stopped supporting that fucking netscape 3 years ago."

He said:
"Well? What the fuck am I going to do?"

I said:
"Fuck it. Ship me your Tower and I'll fuck with it, see if I can geht it to work".

Havok

Mr. Ee
See? What the fuck would this fuckin world, fuckin be without a good fuckin, fuck every fuckin once in a while. I mean dammit man, come on.

I'm sorry.

I mean fuck man, come on.

Pachyderm

I really did.
In the morning when I have to get up for my 7 hour block of classes I like to greet my day (and wake my room mate) with a gracious "FUCK!"
While I enjoy fuckING, I don't get to very often since I am in a long distance relationship, so mostly I hold my contempt IN, not to well I might adD, as I like to refer to many people as "fuck heads," "fuck holes," "fuckin' moron," etc.
As the day unwinds and I read my daily news about how shitty America is getting and how bad our economy is STILL becoming, I like to say,
"FUCK, WE'RE ALL FUCKED!"