WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck, Fucked, Fucker, Fucking, etc.

What's your favorite definition of the word fuck?

It does mean quite a few things.

-ers -ings -eds allowed.

In what circumstances do you like to use the word fuck? When you wake up? First word of the day? Every other word in a sentence...?

I don't know. Where was I going with this thread? Oh yeah, how do you like to use the f-word.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm using the word right Fucking now. I have my fucking boss on the fucking phone. This guy is a fucked up fucking fucker. He hosed his fucking netscape E-Fucking Mail client and re-installed. He then called me saying:

"All my fucking email is fucking gone. I'm fucked. What the fuck am I gonna do?"

I said:
"Fuck I don't know. I stopped supporting that fucking netscape 3 years ago."

He said:
"Well? What the fuck am I going to do?"

I said:
"Fuck it. Ship me your Tower and I'll fuck with it, see if I can geht it to work".

See? What the fuck would this fuckin world, fuckin be without a good fuckin, fuck every fuckin once in a while. I mean dammit man, come on.

I'm sorry.

I mean fuck man, come on.

i say "fuck me!" a lot in frustration, not to be taken as an offer.

I like to say fuck you mostly... or go fuck yourself... or go fuck off... mostly as insults...

Pachyderm

I really did.
In the morning when I have to get up for my 7 hour block of classes I like to greet my day (and wake my room mate) with a gracious "FUCK!"
While I enjoy fuckING, I don't get to very often since I am in a long distance relationship, so mostly I hold my contempt IN, not to well I might adD, as I like to refer to many people as "fuck heads," "fuck holes," "fuckin' moron," etc.
As the day unwinds and I read my daily news about how shitty America is getting and how bad our economy is STILL becoming, I like to say,
"FUCK, WE'RE ALL FUCKED!"