WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck God, Allah, and Santa Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I fucking hate the religious right, and that's why I'm writing this.

On his last day, Jesus suffered alot, right? If what they say is true, then it must've been terrible. That's even one of the reasons he's so popular, the way he died. He suffered for his beliefs.

But then again, so did millions of people through the ages. How many women did the Church burn in the middle ages? Alot. What was the message of Jesus? Love. The mission of the Church was to spread the word of Jesus. And what did the Church do? They burned and killed people WHILE preaching about love for All. That's like saying I love you to your girl and then smashing her face against the wall. They made up lies like hell, heaven and the purgatory and used Jesus as a popular icon to pull people on their side and somehow justify their own crimes.

I also find it ridiculous that christians have the pretention to say animals don't go to heaven, but humans do. How the fuck do you know who goes to heaven and who doesn't? You're some kind of prophet? Or do you just follow blindly what the bible says like a fucktard sheep?

My conclusion is, what is religion? A pile of stinking shit. I can say fuck your God and guess what, I'm not going to hell, cause hell doesn't exist. And don't give me no "personnal belief" bullshit. If 1+1=9 is your personal belief, you're still retarded. Hell was made up by the Church, that is a fact. If you don't think I'm right, then you put faith before logic, and it's because of stupid people like you they killed Galileo when he said the world was round. I can't respect a religion so full of shit. Christianism has too much blood on its hands.

Oh and fuck Santa too, if I ever see an old fat fuck dressed in red messing around in my living room, I'll fucking kick him in the face. (With that said, I respect children who believe in santa. Can't blame a kid for being naïve).

RageAgainst said:
Oh and fuck Santa too, if I ever see an old fat fuck dressed in red messing around in my living room, I'll fucking kick him in the face. (With that said, I respect children who believe in santa. Can't blame a kid for being naïve).

Now I know this thread is bullshit.:rotflmao:

Santa is real dufus. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Rage! How could you, there are 13 yr old ears around here! How could you say there is no santa! :eek:

Don't worry kiddies, he's just joking, but when santa comes and he has blue and black all over his face, believe him when he says it's make-up (That will confuse the fuck outta kids these days, "Daddy! Santa wears makeup!")

R

RedOctober

Oh no! Santa is a crook! His image has been made by the advertisement dept. of the Coca Cola company in the 1930's.
The real Saint is St. Nicolas.
But he is a Catholic hero, so them Protestant assholes had to invent some wacko to immitate that.

If you see SantaClaus, kick the old Geezers butt, because he's a fraud! :mad:

Sektor

Particinator
What the hell are you talking about, Santa Claus owes me money!

Jung

???
Premium
But Jesus saves!

Sorry, I had to post that. I agree with Rage on this topic, and I've said this many times here.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Rage, I feel your pain.

The thing that really gets me is the audacity Christianity has to say that they are the one and only and so fucking original. I mean, all Christian holidays are based on pagan ones. Is that fucking coincidence or was it just devised to make it an easier transition into Christianity in the beginning...you know, oh, don't worry about remembering new holidays now that you've converted, we'll just take these and rename them.

And let me take this a step further....CHRISTIAN FANATICS! WTF?
Fucking walking around beating the bible on your head. Their "god" vs your "god", how you're gonna go to hell because you didn't eat your vegetables or whatever the fuck stupid reason.

How they preech acceptance, tolerance, love, and peace and then start wars and criticize and persecute and ridicule and try to dominate or eliminate anyone who's different.

How it's all about the money. How it's all about brainwashing and oppressing people, making them accept their misery so they can keep them down and unambitious so they're easier to control. You know the whole, "the meek shall inherit the earth crap", that totally contradicts the whole "survival of the fittest".

How Christianity and the American Politcal Machine are fuck-buddies.

I can go on and on.

I'M VERY ANGRY ABOUT IT! :mad:

"If Jesus saves, then he better save himself" (Tull)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Rage, if your life sucks post it in life sucks and not here. Cheers mate.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
MrNewbie said:
Rage, if your life sucks post it in life sucks and not here. Cheers mate.
:thumbsup:

My life is great, but thanks anyways, asswipe. (butthead: huhhuh-huh, huh-huhhuhhuh..asswipe)

Zoso

Zappafied
"Im praying to Jesus, Buddah, Spongebob- theres no time to choose!"
-Lisa Simpson

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Has anyone heard that George Carlin stand-up that sounds something like, "my god has a bigger dick than your god"?

People use religion as a scapegoat for everything...

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I love Rage's first post here. Why? Not because most of what he says is right(although it is), and not for its inflammatory fashion. Why then?

naïve as opposed to naive.

Diaereses fucking rock. As do umlaut and tilde.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
RageAgainst said:
I fucking hate the religious right, and that's why I'm writing this.

On his last day, Jesus suffered alot, right? If what they say is true, then it must've been terrible. That's even one of the reasons he's so popular, the way he died. He suffered for his beliefs.

But then again, so did millions of people through the ages. How many women did the Church burn in the middle ages? Alot. What was the message of Jesus? Love. The mission of the Church was to spread the word of Jesus. And what did the Church do? They burned and killed people WHILE preaching about love for All. That's like saying I love you to your girl and then smashing her face against the wall. They made up lies like hell, heaven and the purgatory and used Jesus as a popular icon to pull people on their side and somehow justify their own crimes.

I also find it ridiculous that christians have the pretention to say animals don't go to heaven, but humans do. How the fuck do you know who goes to heaven and who doesn't? You're some kind of prophet? Or do you just follow blindly what the bible says like a fucktard sheep?

My conclusion is, what is religion? A pile of stinking shit. I can say fuck your God and guess what, I'm not going to hell, cause hell doesn't exist. And don't give me no "personnal belief" bullshit. If 1+1=9 is your personal belief, you're still retarded. Hell was made up by the Church, that is a fact. If you don't think I'm right, then you put faith before logic, and it's because of stupid people like you they killed Galileo when he said the world was round. I can't respect a religion so full of shit. Christianism has too much blood on its hands.

and that's why I like the easter bunny!! He/she brings Cadbury eggs like clock work every year!!!

Don't you dare say a bad word bout the Easter bunny fucker!!!! :mfinger:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Do you believe in aliens, ghosts, and/or dinasaurs?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
RageAgainst said:
:thumbsup:

My life is great, but thanks anyways, asswipe. (butthead: huhhuh-huh, huh-huhhuhhuh..asswipe)
Your internet life is great, okay? Not your real-life, you got alot of in-game experiences which make you rather un-experienced with friends, girls and what makes life fun.

MrNewbie said:
Your internet life is great, okay? Not your real-life, you got alot of in-game experiences which make you rather un-experienced with friends, girls and what makes life fun.
Make coherent posts Newbie! :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.