WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck going back to work

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Goddamn I hate comin back off of a break to go straight back to classes and work. Fuck. They should have some sort of grace period after any vacation where classes are like half as long or some shit because goddamn this sucks. And on that note, what the fuck is up with all my professors being obsessed with making me do stuff? Can't they mind they're own damn business? It's always, "read this boring shit", "write this boring ass paper", "do these problems", "now now now", "don't light your text book on fire". Jeez, get the fuck up off my back. With them it's always assignments and deadlines, that's all they ever think about. Anyone else feel me? Damn I hate humans.

I know what you mean... teachers don't give a shit about their students... all they care about is assignments and tests... they veiw their students as a grade, not an actual person. it's bullshit. they should go to hell... that's where this world's going anyway

Death_Summoner

The Cow Says...Meow
Skorch said:
Goddamn I hate comin back off of a break to go straight back to classes and work. Fuck. They should have some sort of grace period after any vacation where classes are like half as long or some shit because goddamn this sucks. And on that note, what the fuck is up with all my professors being obsessed with making me do stuff? Can't they mind they're own damn business? It's always, "read this boring shit", "write this boring ass paper", "do these problems", "now now now", "don't light your text book on fire". Jeez, get the fuck up off my back. With them it's always assignments and deadlines, that's all they ever think about. Anyone else feel me? Damn I hate humans.
I love being in a small rural town, all our teachers bend like young trees. All you have to do is complain and then the whole class complains. The Friday before our break we either got tests or did nothing. One of my teachers gave us a worksheet and we just BSed it then complained until we got to watch a movie but we never watched it because we were playing board games. It would be one thing if they were trying to teach us something, but they wrap up the unit on Thursday, wtf are they thinking with trying to start a new unit on a Friday with a week vacation on Monday?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Now that's gitten ah gud edumacatshon.

Death_Summoner said:
I love being in a small rural town, all our teachers bend like young trees. All you have to do is complain and then the whole class complains. The Friday before our break we either got tests or did nothing. One of my teachers gave us a worksheet and we just BSed it then complained until we got to watch a movie but we never watched it because we were playing board games.
And they say our education system is failing our children.

SmokeyMcPot

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude i fuckin hate school, the teachers like the sounds of their voices, they think theyre invincible because theyre teachers and were students- thats why all the ladie teachers wear their fricken pants up to their noses
their back fat hangin out- i hate those fuckin turtle necks those frickennutjobs wear- fuck them and their extra hamework- that should be illegal

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
SmokeyMcPot said:
dude i fuckin hate school, the teachers like the sounds of their voices, they think theyre invincible because theyre teachers and were students- thats why all the ladie teachers wear their fricken pants up to their noses
their back fat hangin out- i hate those fuckin turtle necks those frickennutjobs wear- fuck them and their extra hamework- that should be illegal
You'll look good in blue as you utter the following sentence:

"Would you like french fries whichjo Big Mac?"