WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck hurricane ivan

Jung

???
Premium

Looks like it's going to hit us pretty good :( i think i'm going to stay at home for this one though, my house is pretty well inland.

oh btw, [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I'm spending the entire afternoon creating multiple full DVD backups of all of our local file servers. One set gets flown to Boston overnight, one set gets driven to Houston. In the meanwhile all computers are getting new Battery backup systems.

<3 disaster recovery
[/font]

swizeguy

How dare you!?
that stinks.. i just hope no one gets seriously hurt or killed because of it... They have had that on for a while now at my work.. i hope everyone well with it.. goodluck dude.

Jung

???
Premium
swizeguy said:
t i hope everyone well with it.. goodluck dude.
thanks man

on a side note, my rsync flags are -Rave , i found that humorous.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
junglizm said:
Looks like it's going to hit us pretty good :( i think i'm going to stay at home for this one though, my house is pretty well inland.

oh btw, [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I'm spending the entire afternoon creating multiple full DVD backups of all of our local file servers. One set gets flown to Boston overnight, one set gets driven to Houston. In the meanwhile all computers are getting new Battery backup systems.

<3 disaster recovery
[/font]
That's what you geht for being a panhandler.

All seriousness tho. I wish you luck. may god/the force be with you.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think the answer here is simple.

Kick its ass!

"When I see a storm coming, I say 'Whassup, bitch? Make me a sandwhich!'"

Oh, and uhh... good luck and all that jazz :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
NoSubstance said:
I think the answer here is simple.

Kick its ass!

"When I see a storm coming, I say 'Whassup, bitch? Make me a sandwhich!'"

Oh, and uhh... good luck and all that jazz :thumbsup:
Haha! Thats great..

Jung

???
Premium
shit @ hurricanes...ttyle

shit starts tomorrow, ttyl;)

some pics from the french quarter:

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
good luck

My thoughts are with you junglizm I hope that your place doesn't get hit. Good luck and fuck hurricane Ivan, he is a pussy I'm sure he'll die soon!

wiseman

"angry"scientist
how close is the hurricane to you? (which city is the wtf.com server in?) i live in north louisiana, we proabibly wont get hit that hard.

Jung

???
Premium
i'm in new orleans, we just got back from baton rouge a few hrs ago.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
best advice i can give.....ROCK AND FUCKIN ROLL

hmm....even tho it already happened....

edit: id like to thank wtf.com and jungleizm for my new background image...:]