WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck!!! I Just Ruined 4 Pairs Of Pants!

ferengi

Yay fire!
I'm doing laundry right now. I had my clothes all separated out into seperate piles. I walked back to the living room to answer the phone, and then when I went back to the laundry room I tripped over a shirt, and knocked the bottle of clorox onto a pile of 4 of my 8 pairs of blue jeans. FUCK! :banghead:

The topic's name implies that you ejaculated of 4 pairs of pants. Best change it

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
ferengi74656 said:
I'm doing laundry right now. I had my clothes all separated out into seperate piles. I walked back to the living room to answer the phone, and then when I went back to the laundry room I tripped over a shirt, and knocked the bottle of clorox onto a pile of 4 of my 8 pairs of blue jeans. FUCK! :banghead:
Hahahaha. That's what you get for... nevermind.

Neigh. :)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Lost86 said:
Hahahaha. That's what you get for... nevermind.

Neigh. :)
To think that pouring vinager on them right after it happened would have saved them. :p It pays to pay attention in chem class.

Janglenut

Particinator
This topic put a smile on my face. Glorious day!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is why men do not belong in the laundry room. That is womens work. Isnt just like a man to try to take over something that inherently belongs to women?

LOL just kidding.

just turn all of your jeans white, bring back the 80's style. Your friends will think your groovy cool just like scooby dooby dooo!!

bnccoder

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
This is why men do not belong in the laundry room. That is womens work. Isnt just like a man to try to take over something that inherently belongs to women?

LOL just kidding.

just turn all of your jeans white, bring back the 80's style. Your friends will think your groovy cool just like scooby dooby dooo!!
Chances are by now the bleach ate the fibers so bad that they will not hold up long.

Descent

Hella Constipated

Let the poor people have them. If they're nice pants, I'd just re-dye the bastards.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
i thought that whole look of the random bleach spots allover your jeans was in right now... see chicks all the time wearing them with the front of the legs all bleached out... looks like they spend too much time on thier knees.. thats why i buy basic brand shit... jeans are jeans.. i ruin one.. oh well lost 5 bux..

Ouch. I once put a red shirt in the laundry with some pants. I never bothered to separate anything before because most of the shirts I wear don't bleed at all, no matter what color they are, so I can mix anything I wear and it won't ruin the clothes...but this shirt decided to spit furious ink all over my other clothes for some reason.

It sucks, I know. But look at it this way. Your jeans are now totally punk rock.

jamesp

In Memory...
MagicHobo said:
The topic's name implies that you ejaculated of 4 pairs of pants. Best change it
LMFAO! My thoughts exactly!

Jarilith

Tenderony
Fuck it, wear 'em anyway. Anybody says anything, Kick their ass.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
like they said just wear them, and if someone makes fun of you drop your pants flash 'em the moon and say i dont hear you laughing now bitch

Jenkies

The Dude
ferengi74656 said:

Dude I did the same thing once except I masturbated 4 times one day and I accidentally forgot to let my penis out of my pants before I did it.

Jenkies said:
Dude I did the same thing once except I masturbated 4 times one day and I accidentally forgot to let my penis out of my pants before I did it.
A toast to wanking on your pants. HUZZAH!

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:

LOL just kidding.

sometimes i wonder if women actually WANT sexism...this is the cause of it. women thinking they are "smarter" so men rebeled. and invented masturbation.

I just realized this man had WHITE SPOTS on his jeans. Face it dude, everyone is going to think you're godlessly horny.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Just as long as they don't stick to the cieling.