WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck it

girlcrazy188452

Fuck This World
Fuck it, man.... just.... Fuck it, u know? FUCK this world. Nothing Goes Right for me, fuck it fuck it fuck it, and any of you who don't care, or don't like me. Read My Favorite Quote

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Would you like fries with that?
fuck you very much sir. Please come again.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
girlcrazy188452 said:
Fuck it, man.... just.... Fuck it, u know? FUCK this world. Nothing Goes Right for me, fuck it fuck it fuck it, and any of you who don't care, or don't like me. Read My Favorite Quote
i like you...well don't know you..but heck i can't hate anyone soo...

what's your problem with all the "fuck fuck fuck fuck" words? We can help if you explain further, it's good to vent out that anger, but we can't help you unless you further explain yourself

girlcrazy188452

Fuck This World
my problem? Life, that's my problem, nobody can help, thanks, really THANKS a lot, I just... yeah... I hate life, it's pointless, meaningless, we're born, we live, we die, it's inevitable... we all die, and u know...things just don't seem like they're gonna EVER get better

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
girlcrazy188452 said:
my problem? Life, that's my problem, nobody can help, thanks, really THANKS a lot, I just... yeah... I hate life, it's pointless, meaningless, we're born, we live, we die, it's inevitable... we all die, and u know...things just don't seem like they're gonna EVER get better
yea, i hear ya...dont you just wanna end it now since its' so pointless?
do me a favor and think about something you'd really like to do in life, nothing stupid and unrealistic, something you'd enjoying doing, worth living life for
i wouldn't be in your similar situation if i found someone

brad_nz

Just another white guy
oi... u lose

oi mate- you actually lose

no one really wants to no about your shit do we
ok you set up thread after thread of absolute dog shit
and guess what bud? were not going to pick it all up for you
get off your fast food munipulated arse and do something with your life
walk in the park paint a fucking picture- anything as long as.. you fuck off
have a good day- and dont forget to pick up your shit after you

</rant>

Tenderony
girlcrazy188452 said:
Grow up. There are millions out there who would give up their lives to be in your shoes.

We're born, we live, we die. Just figure that shit out? Well done, you have at least a couple of functioning brain cells. The point of life is to enjoy your journey.

You sound like an ex gf of mine. Allways asking me what I'd do if she killed her self.

Unless you have nothing to eat, get abused or have no limbs. STFU.

That was my welcome.

</rant>

girlcrazy188452 said:
uhh your new so welcome and fuck off

shep

Local alcoholic
ya what he said...........fuckoff :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
girlcrazy188452 said:
yeah your a retard.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
fuck you....fuck you....fuck you....youre cool[otep,deus,max] ...fuck you...and im out...

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Don't have a real reason for telling anyone on here to "fuck off" lol but I can think of a couple situations to say fuck it about.

Busting your ass hard at work all day a nice big dooooby gets passed your way , thining of the Bitchy nagging your due for on arrival home.....Hell yea man FUCK IT!

When the mother fuckers who pull out in front of you on a long ass road when theres NO FUCKING body in sight behind you then they FUCKING TURN WTF!...then you are stuck with the delema of which weapon to use.....Hand axe or .45cal ....FUCK IT need them both how else can you properly dispose of the body without dismemberment :p

so when in doubt......nvm fuck it! :)

yep... life sucks. geht used to it, cause you'll be living it for the next 65 years or so.

girlcrazy188452

Fuck This World
Unforgiven said:
yep... life sucks. geht used to it, cause you'll be living it for the next 65 years or so.
Yeah sounds about right... unless I decide I don't WANT it to last that fucking long

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
girlcrazy188452 said:
Yeah sounds about right... unless I decide I don't WANT it to last that fucking long
WAHHHHHH Wahhhhhh... would you like some cheese with that fucking whine? Sound like a fucking girl looking for attention, go elsewhere and fuck off :mfinger:

rugbybitch

On A Freakin' Rampage!
hmmm...

YOu know what, man? You sound like a girl. Fuck up to you!

</rant>

Tenderony
girlcrazy188452 said:
Suicide is for the weak. Dont be a pussy. It's people like you that need a good kick up the arse. AAAAAH no mates, stop acting like such a div. AAAAAH no girlfriend, stop acting like a suicidleicanthandlemylifecunt. Then possibly they might look at you instead of past you.

Seriously, I laugh at you. You think your life is shit. Explain.. Give us something to go on. Or we will just cuss you till you cry.

Bet I know people with more dark shit going on in their lives that you could even dream about.

</rant>