WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sick of people posting inane, illegible bullshit about their pathetic lives, in such a manner that it's not readable and you spend half an hour trying to decipher it, only to discover afterwards that what you just read wasn't worth reading at all.

if you're gonna post something, post something that can actually be read and understood, and something worth reading... not stuff about how you hate your school cause they give you too much homework or stuff about how you hate your mommy cause she didn't give you money. it's a rant site, not an illegible bitch and whine site.

insipid fucknuts.

shep

Local alcoholic
I shall second that :thumbsup:

Hend

The Redeeming One
I'll third that...I think

skipping to eighthing

maybe we should have a forum for stupid illegible bitching and whining?

kirvett

No Title Needed
eyah tlallt them laoser who psost illevale bullshit and you canteven readwhat theresaying cuz they dont yousepunctutation and they dtype draell tsfast so you cante read tti.

^sarcasm

jamesp

In Memory...
gumercules said:
skipping to eighthing

maybe we should have a forum for stupid illegible bitching and whining?
I'll second this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.