WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUCK!!! Laugh at this dickheads!!! FUCK!!!

I'm referring to these two fuckers in my math class. These bitches sit right behind me and are always talking about something, not just normal talking though, fucking girl talk.

"OMG!!! CURTIS TRIED TO KISS ME, BUT I WOULDN'T LET HIM EVEN THOUGH WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR OVER A YEAR!!! I'M SUCH AN IGNORANT BITCH!!! PLEASE, SOMEONE KILL ME!!! I'M TIRED OF BEING A BITCH!!!"

Or...

"OMG!!! I SAW THIS MOVIE I ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOUT A DOZEN TIMES, BUT I'LL TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN AND ACT AS IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT, EVEN THOUGH YOU SAW IT WITH ME!!! GOD, SOMEONE PPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE THROW SOME C-4 IN MY BACKPACK THEN DETONATE IT WHEN I'M TAKING A CRAP! I WEAR AN AC-DC SHIRT, AND BECAUSE OF THAT I SHAME THAT AWESOME BAND!!"

Or...

"OMG!!! LET'S BE RUDE BITCHES AND COMPLETLY DISTRACT THE KID IN FRONT OF US, IT SEEMS HIS SCHOOL LIFE ISN'T CRAPPY ENOUGH!! NOW LET'S TALK VERY LOUDLY ABOUT STUPID THINGS AND GIGGLE SOME MORE!! GOD, I WISH SOMEONE WOULD THROW ME DOWN A WOOD-CHIPPER!"

I get to listen to this shit daily. I've asked my shit-faced math teacher if I could move but she always says no. They always do that annoying giggle and if I move they stare at me then giggle some more. I want to giggle back then slam a door into their faces. EAT DOORKNOB BITCHES.

To top this shit off, my math teacher never tells them to stop talking. She's focused on me all the time, either my math teacher loves teenage boys or she's trying to find a reason to fail me or get me suspended.

:D

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i had similar problems a few years back, you'll get over it

there was this one chick in my class a few years ago who was short, fat and had a really annoying high pitched voice, she thought she wasgood looking and was talking about a concert that was on 2 years ago. she said ' oh i cant wait to get in the mosh pit with all the hot guys'

this proved to me that this concert doesnt have a mosh pit, im going to it today, and if shes there im gonna get crowd surfed onto her head.