WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Legalization

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I'm talking of course about weed, alot of little kids and idiots are always screaming about legalization but if you think about it that would completely: one, kill the psuedo rebellious (sp?) aspect of smoking; two, empty the pockets of every person who buys due to ridiculous (sp again?) taxes and possibly other duties that would be added on; and three, wipe out private growers by greatly increasing the penalties because the govt/corporations wouldn't want to miss out on all that tax money. Not only that shit but it would also allow the govt/corporations to alter the levels of THC (probably to make it less potent) and add chemicals (to make it addictive...no it isnt...dumbass). i swear to God i will burst into tears if i see a twenty sack hanging on a rack in some fucking gas station. let me know if you wanna help organize an anti-leglization strike team/ninja squad to combat this idiotic idea.

bigck3000 said:
two, empty the pockets of every person who buys due to ridiculous (sp again?) taxes and possibly other duties that would be added on
yeah, but the government doesn't care about that... all they care about is our money. so to them, taxes would be a good thing.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
hell yes, legalize all drugs and tax addicts to death, two birds with one stone

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
I'm talking of course about weed, alot of little kids and idiots are always screaming about legalization but if you think about it that would completely: one, kill the psuedo rebellious (sp?) aspect of smoking; two, empty the pockets of every person who buys due to ridiculous (sp again?) taxes and possibly other duties that would be added on; and three, wipe out private growers by greatly increasing the penalties because the govt/corporations wouldn't want to miss out on all that tax money. Not only that shit but it would also allow the govt/corporations to alter the levels of THC (probably to make it less potent) and add chemicals (to make it addictive...no it isnt...dumbass). i swear to God i will burst into tears if i see a twenty sack hanging on a rack in some fucking gas station. let me know if you wanna help organize an anti-leglization strike team/ninja squad to combat this idiotic idea.
Oh, yeah, right.

Hemp is one of the most versatile oils, fiber for materials, and medically (proven, btw) effective drugs.

Read the facts. I think alcohol should be ILLLEGALIZED along with CIGARETTES as niether holds and medicinal or physical value.

The government and lobbyist fear the legalization of hemp crops.

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
edit: i won't debate with someone who lacks the intelligence, to understand others points. you obviously only look at this from one very narrow point of view. those are all very weak reasons against legalization.

edit2: go post about how great bush is :rolleyes:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
alright first off, it was my point of view and i posted it so i could gain other points and argue mine, secondly, why waste an entire post on how your not going to debate, just keep to yourself sonny, i'm sure your mommy thinks your cool and everything so theres no need to push it on us. i understand that the points are weak, yet another reason to post, so i can get other people thinking who may be able to bolster my arguement. and trust me, you dont want to debate anything with me. as for the other posters i found them a little vauge, some elaboration would be nice. thanks....bitches

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
Oh, yeah, right.

Hemp is one of the most versatile oils, fiber for materials, and medically (proven, btw) effective drugs.

Read the facts. I think alcohol should be ILLLEGALIZED along with CIGARETTES as niether holds and medicinal or physical value.

The government and lobbyist fear the legalization of hemp crops.

Did you just say alcohol and illegal in the same sentence?I hope not. :beerchug:

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
alright first off, it was my point of view and i posted it so i could gain other points and argue mine, secondly, why waste an entire post on how your not going to debate, just keep to yourself sonny, i'm sure your mommy thinks your cool and everything so theres no need to push it on us. i understand that the points are weak, yet another reason to post, so i can get other people thinking who may be able to bolster my arguement. and trust me, you dont want to debate anything with me. as for the other posters i found them a little vauge, some elaboration would be nice. thanks....bitches
did you notice the edit: in my posts? that would imply that i said something, but came back to edit it out. my mommy, lol i'm likely much older than you, little one. this topic has been discussed to death here, i don't see why it needed yet another thread. Especially, when there’s another thread about the same topic right now. i'm sure if there is any reason i wouldn't want to debate with you, it would be because you're closed minded or ignorant. you obviously haven't looked at the big picture, nor did you use much thought process drawing your opinions. But i'll get down to your weak points, so i don't leave you unhappy.

bigck3000 said:
alot of little kids and idiots.
please feel free to explain/back up your accusation that anyone taking the pro legalization stance is a “kid or idiot”.

bigck3000 said:
kill the psuedo rebellious (sp?) aspect of smoking;
If you’re smoking to be rebellious then you need to find a new hobby. Start stealing car stereos, shop lift from wal mart etc, just do something else.

bigck3000 said:
two, empty the pockets of every person who buys due to ridiculous (sp again?) taxes and possibly other duties that would be added on;
Completely ignorant! Do you really think the government would tax more than it already costs? You’re likely smoking shit weed, or you’re just clueless about prices. Black market goods are always more expensive than white market. Have you ever heard of supply and demand? Please explain why it wouldn’t take effect in this situation.

bigck3000 said:
and three, wipe out private growers by greatly increasing the penalties because the govt/corporations wouldn't want to miss out on all that tax money.
If marijuana were legalized, it would likely be controlled and taxed similar to alcohol or tobacco. I don’t see why it would be held any different than making your own wine or brewing your own beer. Both are completely legal, albeit not all that common.

bigck3000 said:
Not only that shit but it would also allow the govt/corporations to alter the levels of THC (probably to make it less potent) and add chemicals (to make it addictive...no it isnt...dumbass).
I’m pretty sure the thc levels would be controlled and regulated, that’s not so bad really. I highly doubt addictive chemicals would be added, have you heard of the “Big Tobacco” lawsuits for similar practices?
bigck3000 said:
No it isn’t…dumbass
This is the only intelligent comment you’ve made so far.

bigck3000 said:
i swear to God i will burst into tears if i see a twenty sack hanging on a rack in some fucking gas station. let me know if you wanna help organize an anti-leglization strike team/ninja squad to combat this idiotic idea.
an attempt at comedy, I’ll give you points for trying.:)

a lot of good stands to come from legalization. controlled thc levels, filtered joints, unbiased marijuana education, easier control, etc. the extra taxes would benifit ecconomy and legalization would create literaly thousands of jobs.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
bigck3000 said:
Nah, if that were true, then the government would legalize the stuff.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
*Ok tough guy, For_Starters, nice attitude you have there.

*Second, come in here posting in full-on rambling fashion the way you did when you opened; you're going to get some vague responses at best.

*I'm under the impression, none of these people would have trouble debating with you or any other person on this forum.

**Most importantly, if you want to try and make someone your "bitch" you can try that in Bait & tackle, not here. But if you have a valid point to make, go for it.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i see some one has his big boy pants on. ok, rather than dissect all of your little comments, I'll hit on couple things that stuck out first off, kids and idiots meaning people who dont really smoke and people who havent considered the consequences of legalization, secondly, look up pseudo and then come try to make a witty comment, another thing that stuck out was this bullshit about the price, i'm getting my really good shit for 50 and 1/8th and the shitty weed for about 60 an oz. you cannot tell me that the taxes on somthing that people want that bad wouldnt be heinous and by the way what the hell is the "white market" i assume you mean legal goods, but a high school education can only take you so far, right? and finally on the topic of "big tobacco" adding chemicals: just because they're getting sued doesnt mean they didnt add anything or arent adding anything right now. anyways like i said if you want to debate like a big boy, go ask for permission, and then come with some real arguments. please and thank you. i probably missed something but i want to hear intelligent opinions rather than bored little kids who try to start shit with their intellectual superiors.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Did I or did I not say to keep the flaming in B&T and the debating here. 2 strikes.

Jung

???
Premium
look up sarcasm, then come back with a pseudo whitty comment. thanks! how old are you smart guy? you're not very intellectual, nor do you sound very old. in fact, you can't even type proper english. nothing you stated was a "real" arguement, it's just fucking drivel. you're not smart enough to hold a debate, you're points are weak and baseless.

Ok, you made i good point:
bigck3000 said:
and finally on the topic of "big tobacco" adding chemicals: just because they're getting sued doesnt mean they didnt add anything or arent adding anything right now.
you're right it doesn't mean they didn't, nor does it mean they are currently. what it does is set a precident for possible "big marijauan". smokers will notice if the new legal marijuana is different. not to mention if it was legalized it would be closely regulated by the government. i'm sure an effort to prevent the same ills that came from big tobacco would be taken.

Now to address the ignorant ones:
bigck3000 said:
i see some one has his big boy pants on. ok, rather than dissect all of your little comments
Please dissect my comments, I would greatly appreciate a “real” debate. I would also appreciate an intelligent debate devoid of baseless comments on age. Especially from someone who doesn’t seem very old in the first place.

bigck3000 said:
kids and idiots meaning people who dont really smoke and people who havent considered the consequences of legalization,
People, such as yourself? Ignorance of marijuanan doesn’t make some one an “idiot”.

bigck3000 said:
i'm getting my really good shit for 50 and 1/8th and the shitty weed for about 60 an oz.
I’m pretty sure “really good” is a relative term. I usually don’t buy 18th’s, but I know I can get them for cheaper than $50. my friend only growns cannabis cup winners and it’s all hydroponically grown. I don’t smoke shit weed at all, it gives me a headache and makes me feel dirty. i used to smoke everyday in college and more than a few years before. i don't smoke very much anymore, i have a career and family now. I didn’t reply to make stoner chit chat though, so lets continue.

bigck3000 said:
you cannot tell me that the taxes on somthing that people want that bad wouldnt be heinous and by the way what the hell is the "white market" i assume you mean legal goods, but a high school education can only take you so far, right?
All I said was the taxes wouldn’t make it more expensive than it already is. I’m fairly certain it would be expensive, but not outrageous. I can only guess the price would be similar to alcohol or tobacco, as it would likely be taxed the same. Yes, obviously white is the opposite of black, that was a no brainer. You’re right a high school education only takes you so far. I would assume this is why you have a hard time making intelligent statements. Fyi I’ve graduated college and have a career, not that it matters to an internet personality.

bigck3000 said:
you want to debate like a big boy, go ask for permission, and then come with some real arguments. please and thank you. i probably missed something but i want to hear intelligent opinions rather than bored little kids who try to start shit with their intellectual superiors.
I don’t think any but you would consider yourself anyone’s “intellectual superior”. But feel free to attempt to prove your notion. Btw, how old are you, what college did you attend, and what do you for a living. I’m very interested as to what intelligent people do with their lives, as I’m clearly not one.(i feel the need to point out that last comment was sarcasm, as you obviously don't grasp that concept yet.)

p.s. keep making unintelligent flames and Max is going to ban you. you wanted an intelligent debate, well start making intelligent comments and we'll debate.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
wow. i'm the only one flaming? hmmm, anyway, i think that the age comments are funny but if its gonna get some of these people here all bent out of shape then i'll play by the rules, but if you want to convince your self of your irrefutable knowledge in "what if" situations i suggest researching a little, i on the other hand do not claim to know exactly what is going to happen, i was merely offering a colorful explanation of what i've been thinking would happen if .and i didnt say your an idiot if you dont know about marijuana (which i believe you spelled wrong) i said your an idiot if your dont consider the consequences of leglization, i'll also say your an idiot if you claim to be above something yet cant seem to keep away from it i.e this thread or my posts. but hey knock your self out

Jung

???
Premium
nice way to completely ignore my comments in this "debate" or "arguement", it would seam you're avoiding them. atleast you chose to debate a topic that can neither be won or lost. i don't think intelligence has anything to do with my posting in this thread. you made ignorant comments, i rebutted them. i would however, like for you to explain how my posting in a ignorant(by my thinking) thread would make me an idiot. you still failed to answer my questions or reply to anything on topic. for the record, i never said i was "above" you, only that you're comments weren't very intelligent. i don't think anything less of stupid people, they're people too. now that the shit flinging is over, we can continue this in a respectable manner, if you choose.

p.s. you didn't answer my questions either.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
Did you just say alcohol and illegal in the same sentence?I hope not. :beerchug:
How many marijuanna smokers die of liver cancer?

0 in recorded history.

Lung cancer?

0 in recorded history.

How many beat thier wives in a marjuanna rage?

0 in recorded history.

As soon as I find a dime sack on the shelf at walmart I will cry with joy.

We spend BILLIONS in drug prevention against marijuanna.

Half on "hard core" drug rehabilitation NOT prevention.

Half that on alcohol.

Half again on cigarrettes.

We spend millions on marijuanna users/growers clogging up our jails.

Double that for drunk drivers and alcohol abusers rehab/medical

Double again for lung cacer patients.

Double again for hard drug users in jail for violent crimes, murder, rape, theft, and thier rehab, but not thier prevention.

The science and math does not add up.

End the stupidity of marijuanna illegalization. It is expensive and has no true reason other that "because we want too"

The DEA says not to legalize Marijuanna because they will loose thier jobs.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
ok, i think i touched on few of your "rebuttals" such as the idiots and marijuana, i said they should be aware of the consequences not just aware of marijuana, but, look, why dont you make a clear, concise list of things you have noticed and then i'll adress them. in your own words...no quoting me. once again, please and thank you

Jung

???
Premium
@bigck3000:

settle down man. you should lurk a while before coming on here and calling everyone "stupid children" right off. you might realize that some of the members here are quite intelligent and possible older than you. keep in mind, no matter how smart you think you are, there will always be someone smarter.(that's not to say you're stupid though) i may not agree with you on this topic, but i don't think you're stupid. i just think you should think a little deeper into this topic. there is no right or wrong answer on this issue, but educated guessing should come into play.

why would i be limited by not quoting? i spoke my mind on each of your statements. i also feel i've said most of what i feel on this topic. as i said earlier it's been discussed to death. feel free to give more explanations of why you're against it, if it sparks a responce form me i'll post a reply.

junglizm said:
@bigck3000:

settle down man. you should lurk a while before coming on here and calling everyone "stupid children" right off. you might realize that some of the members here are quite intelligent and possible older than you. keep in mind, no matter how smart you think you are, there will always be someone smarter.(that's not to say you're stupid though) i may not agree with you on this topic, but i don't think you're stupid. i just think you should think a little deeper into this topic. there is no right or wrong answer on this issue, but educated guessing should come into play.
the weed's getting to him...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
ok, i think i touched on few of your "rebuttals" such as the idiots and marijuana, i said they should be aware of the consequences not just aware of marijuana, but, look, why dont you make a clear, concise list of things you have noticed and then i'll adress them. in your own words...no quoting me. once again, please and thank you

Im sorry, did I miss something? When exactly did I quote you? Or was this directed at junglizm, who, by fact of natural intelligence alone, has shown that he is far superior to you in many ways. You should try not to be so rude, then mabye I would care what you are saying. Also, if you could post your rebuttals in a manner that made sense, that would assist me and other members to understand your disdain for this subject matter.