WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Life Is Stupid Really

88
0
0
#1
God Y Does Life Have To Be So Horrible? I Pretty Much Fucked Everything Up In My Life: Friends, Family, Quality Of Life. Omg I Am So Stupid And Now All I Have Is Myself Who I Dont Even Like. Y Am I Asking God Lol Im An Atheist? So Complain To Me About Ur Horrible Lives Plz Id Love To Hear
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#2
lifesabitch0303 said:
God Y Does Life Have To Be So Horrible? I Pretty Much Fucked Everything Up In My Life: Friends, Family, Quality Of Life. Omg I Am So Stupid And Now All I Have Is Myself Who I Dont Even Like. Y Am I Asking God Lol Im An Atheist? So Complain To Me About Ur Horrible Lives Plz Id Love To Hear
id like to hear more aobut why yours sucks. itll probably help you if you open up and say why everything suck so much. i forget the lyrics to some song out there, but basically the lesson was your friends will love you no matter what.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
2
0
#3
lifesabitch0303 said:
God Y Does Life Have To Be So Horrible? I Pretty Much Fucked Everything Up In My Life: Friends, Family, Quality Of Life. Omg I Am So Stupid And Now All I Have Is Myself Who I Dont Even Like. Y Am I Asking God Lol Im An Atheist? So Complain To Me About Ur Horrible Lives Plz Id Love To Hear
Why does your life suck? Because you capitalize every word and say Y instead of why. No I'm just kidding. What you need to do is shut the hell up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're not stupid and should stop thinking that you are. If you keep on with the self pity you are stupid.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#4
99% of life is what you make it. So if your life sucks...you suck.

.....Suicidal Tendencies
 
88
0
0
#5
If I wanted to tell u i wouldve. i wish i felt sorry for myself, that would be cool then maybe id cry instead of doing dumb shit. and no friends dont love you no matter what.
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#7
lifesabitch0303 said:
If I wanted to tell u i wouldve. i wish i felt sorry for myself, that would be cool then maybe id cry instead of doing dumb shit. and no friends dont love you no matter what.

you got it backwards. they arent real friends if they love you no matter what. or if they arent willing to forgive you. you can still love someone if you are angry with them.
 

kitty

Hoodrat
16
0
0
#8
im unloved, my best friend, has a friend who said that they would do any thhing for them, and i mean any thing, like he would die for her, like in that movie 'man on fire' she is so lucky....
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#9
maybe you should look for some real friends, not faggots who will leave you if things get though. My friends may not be the coolest but we have fun and are willing to stand up for each other (even though that's usually not nessicary since almost all of us know how to fight). Next time you meet someone try to learn something of them, not if their popular or cool, but if they are nice and strong minded.
 

kitty

Hoodrat
16
0
0
#10
Rurrouni said:
maybe you should look for some real friends, not faggots who will leave you if things get though. My friends may not be the coolest but we have fun and are willing to stand up for each other (even though that's usually not nessicary since almost all of us know how to fight). Next time you meet someone try to learn something of them, not if their popular or cool, but if they are nice and strong minded.
that is a really nice thing to say!, my friendz would stick up for me (i hope), and i dont look for the cooll or popular people ether, i like the happy funny peoplez.....
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#12
Well I'm going on a basis of what's happened with me in the past, before I hanged out with some true assholes, and they pretty much said "fuck you go away" when I started hanging out a little with someone who wasn't very popular.

(Just realized I have 666 Rep for now, that totally kicksass)
 

kitty

Hoodrat
16
0
0
#13
2 lifesabitch, i bet you can turn your life around, easy:p, i did and stilll trying to, it fckz up some times, but you can get it good again, evan though it might not be long, you could still ,make it a little bit better :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
65
0
0
#15
lifesabitch0303 said:
God Y Does Life Have To Be So Horrible? I Pretty Much Fucked Everything Up In My Life: Friends, Family, Quality Of Life. Omg I Am So Stupid And Now All I Have Is Myself Who I Dont Even Like. Y Am I Asking God Lol Im An Atheist? So Complain To Me About Ur Horrible Lives Plz Id Love To Hear

Why Is Every Word Capitolized? ! ? :D

Why, for a question to be asked, is there no apostraphes?
 
11,052
398
382
#16
I have 2 friends I usually hang out with. Was 3, but one moved to vernon... Was a lot more, but now they're all assholes.

Known each other since grade 1, and we always look out for each other.