WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Life

Luzifer

Fresh Meat
Fucking tired of my fucking life! All my life ive takin shit from evrybody ive bin beaten up ive bin abused by words and im fucking tired of it! :mfinger: :mfinger:

I hate to say it but perhaps learning how to use words would be a good first step. Just sayin is all..

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome to the real world. We've all been through it, some worse. Be a man and live with it.

Jung

???
Premium
That's life; it's not fair, it's often cold and hard and you're usually a nobody to the next person. Grow up and make something out of what you do have. Bitching and feeling sorry for yourself doesn't accomplish anything.

Luzifer said:
Fucking tired of my fucking life! All my life ive takin shit from evrybody ive bin beaten up ive bin abused by words and im fucking tired of it! :mfinger: :mfinger:
Boohoo. Come live my life for a little while, and you'll see what being "abused by words" really is.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Word Of Advice : If you get suicidal by being "abused by words" stay away from B&T. Better yet. Go there and post something ghey like this post.

DaZe

Wisdom Kid
Forgive me if I'm wrong but...Isn't this type of thread what this forum is all about?