FUCK!!! Math and Dickheads!!! FUCK!!!

TFC_Pyro

Hoodrat
48
0
0
GRRRR :mad:

My older brother told me about this awesome website called www.ratemyteacher.com. I looked up my math teacher's ratings and it turns out her average is a 1.4 out of 5.0. Here's the link to her page:
http://us.ratemyteachers.com/ShowRatings.php?tid=673578&type=0
I printed out a copy and I plan to slip it in with my homework tomorrow, but I'm sticking it in another period's folder so all the blame goes from me...to no one at all.

I think the infamous "Giggly Fucks" are communist spies sent from the future to destroy me psychologically because I must do something important in the future. Maybe I plant a tree that grows money or something.

But seriously, I don't know how a lifeform as ignorant as them can exist.

"OMG!!! LIKE, OMG!!! EJACULATION CAN OCCUR AT ANY TIME!! I'M SO FUCKING STUPID, GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE END MY MISERY! SOMEONE PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, SHOVE A PIPE BOMB UP MY ASS AND DETONATE IT!"

"OMG!!! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE MALE BODY! BUT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO I'M AN INSTANT EXPERT! NOW LET'S ALL GIGGLE WHEN YOU READ ABOUT THE PENIS!! *giggles* WHY AM I STILL ALIVE? I THOUGHT I DEMANDED TO HAVE A SHOTGUN SHOVED UP MY NOSE! OOOO!!! YOU SAID ERECTION! *giggles*"

I wanted to turn around and slam one of their faces into the desk. Who the hell would be in a relationship with one of them anyways?!!! If I were related to one of them I would change my name, dye my hair blonde, denounce myself and then run off to live in the Russian jungles.

I have come up with a plan to get that mother fucker in major trouble, maybe get her arrested or fired in the middle of the school year. It's actually very simple:

I drink a shitload of water during the class before math (English with Dr Commiefuck), ask to go to the bathroom in math, and have the whole thing video-taped. I'm getting one of my friend to record it on either a small video camera or with his cell phone. If she denies me access to the bathroom I'll clearly state, "So, you're denying me access to the bathroom when I need to use it?" CAUGHT ON CAMERA BITCH!!! :)

She always threatens to "call Mr Louie." (the guy in charge of discipline or something) I really want her to call my mom in the middle of class, I'd even dial the phone for her.

"Hi Mrs *insert my last name here*. This is Mrs Robles, *insert my first name here*'s math teacher. *hell, my name from now on is Bob* Bob requested permission to use the bathroom, which I denied to him because he hasn't been doing his work. He then ran out of class, apparently headed to the bathroom. Since this is Bob's first 'offense' I'm only giving him a minor punishment."

*she hands the phone to me*

"Hi mom, remember how I told you about the bathroom policy here? Remember when I told you what they're doing can harm people's health? Yeah, well, I needed to go. I haven't been doing my work because, like I've told you countless times, I do not understand it. I am tired of asking my friends and my brother to spend their free time helping me because my "teacher" cannot teach."

*hands phone to teacher*

*mom speaking* "I see nothing wrong in what he did. He doesn't need a doctor's note to use the fucking bathroom (my mom would swear in that kind of situation), how can you expect your students to hold schedule their bodily functions around times that are "conveinent?" "

*math teacher speaking* "You're right, I am an incompent bitch who must've been dropped when I was 25. I am now going to forcibly shove a flashcard up my anus and set a hive of killer bees on me and the Giggly Fucks over there."

GRRR :mfinger:
 

Bibas

That's Illogical.
275
0
0
Whatever will you do, don't run away to Russian jungles.
Very dangerous, and (most important) bloody cold places they are...
...just imagine what could happen to you, if you would met Rasputin's ghost...terrible.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
TFC_Pyro said:
GRRRR :mad:

My older brother told me about this awesome website called www.ratemyteacher.com. I looked up my math teacher's ratings and it turns out her average is a 1.4 out of 5.0. Here's the link to her page:
http://us.ratemyteachers.com/ShowRatings.php?tid=673578&type=0
I printed out a copy and I plan to slip it in with my homework tomorrow, but I'm sticking it in another period's folder so all the blame goes from me...to no one at all.

I think the infamous "Giggly Fucks" are communist spies sent from the future to destroy me psychologically because I must do something important in the future. Maybe I plant a tree that grows money or something.

But seriously, I don't know how a lifeform as ignorant as them can exist.

"OMG!!! LIKE, OMG!!! EJACULATION CAN OCCUR AT ANY TIME!! I'M SO FUCKING STUPID, GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE END MY MISERY! SOMEONE PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, SHOVE A PIPE BOMB UP MY ASS AND DETONATE IT!"

"OMG!!! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE MALE BODY! BUT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO I'M AN INSTANT EXPERT! NOW LET'S ALL GIGGLE WHEN YOU READ ABOUT THE PENIS!! *giggles* WHY AM I STILL ALIVE? I THOUGHT I DEMANDED TO HAVE A SHOTGUN SHOVED UP MY NOSE! OOOO!!! YOU SAID ERECTION! *giggles*"

I wanted to turn around and slam one of their faces into the desk. Who the hell would be in a relationship with one of them anyways?!!! If I were related to one of them I would change my name, dye my hair blonde, denounce myself and then run off to live in the Russian jungles.
Ok, and that do not mean a damn thing. The only people that are ratting these teachers are students and kids like you. Don't go saying she is a bad teacher when a lot of you can't even appreciate an education.
 

Amoeba

Strange Amoeboid Creature
35
0
0
Cuddles said:
Ok, and that do not mean a damn thing. The only people that are ratting these teachers are students and kids like you. Don't go saying she is a bad teacher when a lot of you can't even appreciate an education.
Holy McShit on Toast with ShitPaste! He'd like to appreciate an education, it's just that this teacher is prohibting it. This teacher deserves whatever is coming for her. Don't start a campaign of "ooh, teachers don't deserve this hackling, it's a bad job, they chose it to help children" Bullshit! Teachers get the best hours, the best holidays, hell, there should be more of them!

Great post, I need more to survive.
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
Amoeba said:
Holy McShit on Toast with ShitPaste! He'd like to appreciate an education, it's just that this teacher is prohibting it. This teacher deserves whatever is coming for her. Don't start a campaign of "ooh, teachers don't deserve this hackling, it's a bad job, they chose it to help children" Bullshit! Teachers get the best hours, the best holidays, hell, there should be more of them!

Great post, I need more to survive.
Actually, teachers typically work an average of 6 hours per day, every day for the entire year if you take into account all the work that they do when students aren´t physically in their classrooms. Yes, I agree that the shitty teachers deserve the heckling they get, but you are mistaken if you think that teachers get the best hours and the best holidays especially when you combine that with what is a shitty salary compared to other professions that require similar amounts of education.