WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck meng

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I was supposed to study for an accounting midterm, but I stayed up talking to my ex who i think i want back... Kinda like a Brain vs. Heart thing, but then i blacked out in the midterm and then after could oly think of her... Bleh... I've only blacked out once before due to stress... Now I can officially say i've blacked out 2x due to stress

I had a car that backfired a lot.

It finally died. I still didn't pay the people who towed it... about 8 months ago.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Holy crap meng... Thats some overdue payment...

--I'm just depressed.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Slightly disturbed? No I just don't feel like making a decent post about my life right now.

Lets just say girls + accounting midterm + life = Owner's Equity : :mad:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
TheLampIncident said:
Meng? Is that like mung?

Don't believe what they say. Mung doesn't go well on sandwiches.

No, recently watched Scarface. Sorry

bnccoder

Postaholic
If you don't feel like making a good post why the fuck are you wasting space. and why isn't this in B&T yet?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
bnccoder said:
If you don't feel like making a good post why the fuck are you wasting space. and why isn't this in B&T yet?

Congratulations. Does it make you feel better, knowing that you can ask why people are wasting space? It really doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less.

Just to make you feel better about your fucking "space" i have edited the first post to let everyone into my life. Just like I always do. I always open up my fucking heart and let everything pour out. Argh Fuck.

Rick R. Rickson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anarchy is the coolest!

Congratulations. You're a whiny, pathetic bitch. Congratulations. I hope you and your ex work things out. Congratulations. Wow, stress black-outs, that's rough. You seem so rebellious, that is soooo cool. Is that your natural hair color? Congratulations!

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Rick R. Rickson said:
Congratulations. You're a whiny, pathetic bitch. Congratulations. I hope you and your ex work things out. Congratulations. Wow, stress black-outs, that's rough. You seem so rebellious, that is soooo cool. Is that your natural hair color? Congratulations!

7 posts. Way to go n00b.

hey man. How do you black out, from lack of sleep? Because I went 1 whole week without sleep. and i didnt black out once. I couldnt maintain focus on anything that i did, but I was still concious. Are you eating right? Hope stuff works out 4 u. (Hint: eat 3 meals a day, minimum)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Myself said:
hey man. How do you black out, from lack of sleep? Because I went 1 whole week without sleep. and i didnt black out once. I couldnt maintain focus on anything that i did, but I was still concious. Are you eating right? Hope stuff works out 4 u. (Hint: eat 3 meals a day, minimum)

Eating right? Are you kidding? Hell no i'm not eating right. The caf at my school is so expensive and I'm not going to pack a freaking lunch every day ... i only eat supper and thats on a good day

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Rick R. Rickson said:

n00b. You neg repped me, But guess what? It had no effect! You know why? See that 0 near your reputation? Try getting it to at least 0.5, rather than posting useless stuff. I think that you're wtf.com's least valuable liability, meaning no one gives a shit about you ;)

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Rick R. Rickson said:
you've already been owned for this post, but none the less i would just like to add my .02

this is the life sucks forums. its where people come to bitch about why there life sucks. so...
[QUOTE = breakology]
[/QUOTE]

Rick R. Rickson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh my!

Least valuable? Now that hurts. Really man, you went over the line with that one. Nobody on an Internet rant site gives a shit about me?! I hope I have the courage to go on living. You can all form a line and fellate me one at a time.
To the Max!