Fuck meng

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I was supposed to study for an accounting midterm, but I stayed up talking to my ex who i think i want back... Kinda like a Brain vs. Heart thing, but then i blacked out in the midterm and then after could oly think of her... Bleh... I've only blacked out once before due to stress... Now I can officially say i've blacked out 2x due to stress

Unforgiven

That Guy
I had a car that backfired a lot.

It finally died. I still didn't pay the people who towed it... about 8 months ago.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Slightly disturbed? No I just don't feel like making a decent post about my life right now.

Lets just say girls + accounting midterm + life = Owner's Equity : :mad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
If you don't feel like making a good post why the fuck are you wasting space. and why isn't this in B&T yet?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
bnccoder said:
If you don't feel like making a good post why the fuck are you wasting space. and why isn't this in B&T yet?

Congratulations. Does it make you feel better, knowing that you can ask why people are wasting space? It really doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less.

Just to make you feel better about your fucking "space" i have edited the first post to let everyone into my life. Just like I always do. I always open up my fucking heart and let everything pour out. Argh Fuck.

Rick R. Rickson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anarchy is the coolest!

Congratulations. You're a whiny, pathetic bitch. Congratulations. I hope you and your ex work things out. Congratulations. Wow, stress black-outs, that's rough. You seem so rebellious, that is soooo cool. Is that your natural hair color? Congratulations!

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Rick R. Rickson said:
Congratulations. You're a whiny, pathetic bitch. Congratulations. I hope you and your ex work things out. Congratulations. Wow, stress black-outs, that's rough. You seem so rebellious, that is soooo cool. Is that your natural hair color? Congratulations!

7 posts. Way to go n00b.

Myself

Huh?
hey man. How do you black out, from lack of sleep? Because I went 1 whole week without sleep. and i didnt black out once. I couldnt maintain focus on anything that i did, but I was still concious. Are you eating right? Hope stuff works out 4 u. (Hint: eat 3 meals a day, minimum)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Myself said:
hey man. How do you black out, from lack of sleep? Because I went 1 whole week without sleep. and i didnt black out once. I couldnt maintain focus on anything that i did, but I was still concious. Are you eating right? Hope stuff works out 4 u. (Hint: eat 3 meals a day, minimum)

Eating right? Are you kidding? Hell no i'm not eating right. The caf at my school is so expensive and I'm not going to pack a freaking lunch every day ... i only eat supper and thats on a good day

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Rick R. Rickson said:

n00b. You neg repped me, But guess what? It had no effect! You know why? See that 0 near your reputation? Try getting it to at least 0.5, rather than posting useless stuff. I think that you're wtf.com's least valuable liability, meaning no one gives a shit about you ;)

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Rick R. Rickson said:

you've already been owned for this post, but none the less i would just like to add my .02

this is the life sucks forums. its where people come to bitch about why there life sucks. so...
[QUOTE = breakology]
[/QUOTE]

Rick R. Rickson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh my!

Least valuable? Now that hurts. Really man, you went over the line with that one. Nobody on an Internet rant site gives a shit about me?! I hope I have the courage to go on living. You can all form a line and fellate me one at a time.
To the Max!