WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck!! My School Really Sucks!! Fuck!!

Today I'm bitching about our "hat policy", and who knows, maybe something else.

At my school, Santa Teresa High School, you CANNOT wear a hat without the "ST" (Santa Teresa) logo. They say any other hat is distracting.

Might I say the ST hats are bright blue and pure white? You can see them a mile away.

Not even a generic black hat or beenie when it's cold outside. I swear my school is one of the most fucked-up schools I've ever been to. :mfinger:

So now I dispise my PE class. We get to play the one thing I hate so much I cannot put it in words: football. No, I'm not a 80lb wimp, I dispise football for an extreme amount of reasons. One of them being last time I played it I broke my wrist and had a concussion, concussions aren't very fun. Everything spins and nobody even stops to make sure you're okay. Everything tilted upside down and my wrist completly shattered, it went all the way back, all the way forward, and then was knocked into place. (I flipped forward three times before slamming my head extremely HARD on the ground) Nothing like seeing 5 copies of your limp hand floating by the cars that are supposed to be on the ground.

I'm going to either "accidently" trip and break a bone or skip class tomorrow until I can come up with a solution so I can get out of PE for 3 weeks.

May God Help Me. :thumbsup:

Two words: Asthma.

Easiest thing in the world to fake.

My school does the same hat policy BS. Our colors are gold and red. Yeah, good frickin' idea people! It's just an exuces for the motherf*ckers to make some more money.

Protest. Why the fuck do you think you live in America.

MagicHobo said:
To put up with our wonderful form of government that we're trying to shove off on everyone else. that way we can say that we were the first. Whether we were or not is not important, we'll rewrite the history books because that's how we are...

Olethros

Slayer of Tea-Sharks
MagicHobo said:
the rule is no hats without the logo, right? so get a few stickers with the logo on them, and put it on any hat you feel like wearing. they'll either revise th rul, or they'll deal with it.

</rant>

Tenderony
We wern't allowed hats at school, or trainers. Do you have to wear blazers and ties?

No?

Quit your fucking whining.

</rant>