WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck my stepdad

ddrslaya

divine slayer
he is an acholic asshole... he comes home after he gets off work and completey forgets that i alos have a job and that i go fulltime to college and wants me to do everythong for him...and than after i do it for him without saying anything to him about it he finds something to bitch about me at... like yesterday for example i got home and got some chips out and started eating, he gets home a couple later pulls me outside with him and has me do about 45 mins worth of work and i dont say anything the whole time he just sits there watching me like its a sport...than after words we went back inside and he yelled at me for leaving the chips out and told me that u cant eat food if i dont put it away even tho i was eating it when he told me to go outside with him!!! fuck that dude! :mfinger:

Why don't you just save some money, and move out? I mean, unless you pay him rent, there isn't much you can do, except just deal with it.

blk990

Serial Killer
Fuck him, move out, live in your car if you have to...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why don't you kick his ass? If he is bigger than you, then wait till he gets drunk and then beat him with a bat. He'll get the point.

Moving out is the smart choice here, but the fun choise, would be to kick the shit out of him and have your friends video tape it.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
could be worse
at least he doesnt smack you around

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
And here I am thinking you're pimping your dad on WTF. I though I was gonna get stats, a pic perhaps.

But seriously. How old are you? Can you move out yet? If not, sneak a side job, save some money for when you can.

You'll be alright.

AND DON'T FORGET TO GO TO SCHOOL!

ddrslaya

divine slayer
mmhmm

Taylor_Blade said:
Why don't you just save some money, and move out? I mean, unless you pay him rent, there isn't much you can do, except just deal with it.
the problem with that is that im paying for my college and a car payment on a car that needs fixed and car insurance plus gas...
blk990 said:
Fuck him, move out, live in your car if you have to...
been there done that... almost died...from a mixture of heat little food..and very little space...
ChilianFuckFace said:
Why don't you kick his ass? If he is bigger than you, then wait till he gets drunk and then beat him with a bat. He'll get the point.

Moving out is the smart choice here, but the fun choise, would be to kick the shit out of him and have your friends video tape it.
well no money to move out...and when he gets drunk he gets aggressive alot and tries to fight me...which i dont know y i mean i know lots of martial arts and i kick his ass everytime but i think he think the drunker he gets the better he fights...
icka said:
could be worse
at least he doesnt smack you around
he tries to fight me alot when hes drunk...
BklynCannonball said:
And here I am thinking you're pimping your dad on WTF. I though I was gonna get stats, a pic perhaps.

But seriously. How old are you? Can you move out yet? If not, sneak a side job, save some money for when you can.

You'll be alright.

ill be 19 in december... i have a job and also full time college student plus im in a serious relationship and i highly value the little sleep i get...dont see any room for a second job...sorry for making u think i pimp my step dad 0o

hope that helps clear thing up guy thanx for the idead tho....

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
BklynCannonball said:

You'll be alright.

I cant tell you how much that is important... My mom droped out on the 10th grade... sooo yeah..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
BklynCannonball said:

You'll be alright.

I cant tell you how much that is important... My mom droped out on the 10th grade... sooo yeah..

ddrslaya

divine slayer
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
yeah like i mentioned above several times im a full time college student so yeah..im trying u know =)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why don't you get the fuck out of the house while he is drunk? If you hear him coming, go out the back door. Wait for him to go to sleep and then come back to the house. You don't have to be around him when he is drunk.