WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Here's the deal. I'm gonna throw up in your cereal if I read one more lame assed thread about your stupid assed boyfriend and/or bitch. How many more threads can we start about Electile Dysfunction? I realize our fate as a nation rests in the next few days. So fuckin' what?! Do you have a life outside the Elections? Does your bitch/Man control the rest of it? No. Lets hear something other than that shit for a change. Christ.
Here's a dumbassed topic for ya. I've got shit for security on my PC.
McAfee for E-mail and virus protection. It sucks. Ad-Aware SE for adware garbage. Its ok,except it only dumps the adware,it doesn't stop it.
Does anyone have any answers to stop the BS? WTF people? There are a million topics out there. Pretend you're not so lame and entertain.
Now....FUCK OFF!!(be a lame assed bitch,and leave a two word post-I WILL fuck ya!)

Dr.gehtfuct
:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Here's the deal. I'm gonna throw up in your cereal if I read one more lame assed thread about your stupid assed boyfriend and/or bitch. How many more threads can we start about Electile Dysfunction? I realize our fate as a nation rests in the next few days. So fuckin' what?! Do you have a life outside the Elections? Does your bitch/Man control the rest of it? No. Lets hear something other than that shit for a change. Christ.
McAfee for E-mail and virus protection. It sucks. Ad-Aware SE for adware garbage. Its ok,except it only dumps the adware,it doesn't stop it.
Does anyone have any answers to stop the BS? WTF people? There are a million topics out there. Pretend you're not so lame and entertain.
Now....FUCK OFF!!(be a lame assed bitch,and leave a two word post-I WILL fuck ya!)

Dr.gehtfuct
I totally agree with you on that topic of the bf/gf thing. Have you tried searching for the files that it associates with, and delete them?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
okay..that..was..special, but lame posts keep this site going dude

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
I totally agree with you on that topic of the bf/gf thing. Have you tried searching for the files that it associates with, and delete them?
he's not a MOD

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uh referring to the bf/gf.. I've posted 3 threads about gf's in the last MONTH.. I posted others a long time ago.. It's not my fault they keep being resurrected.. As for it annoying you, there was never a limit on how many threads you could post anyways..

Fugly

Tenderony
god I was pwned.......im going to go cry now
:( :cry:

sniff sniff

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
this is a special moment...

perhaps a rule should be enforced that says:

If you are going to bitch about a significant other, then you must post a picture of yourself with them. that way, everyone can check whether your bitching is warranted, and whether that particular person is worth the trouble. Lets face it, if you have a girlfriend that weighs the same as a ford f150 pickup, has a face like a smacked ass, and snorts more powder than keith richards; chances are she's not worth it...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
No. lame posts DONT keep the site alive junior. The Members do.
It's most of the influential members,young or old mature or not,that keep "A" site alive. It's lame assed cocksuckers like,"two lined dickballs" that make the site as good as this one,lose the influetial posters. C'mon, people like Sod,
Skorch...and many other motherfuckers of latter days that dont come around anymore because of the childish bullshit here anymore. So dont give me that "the lame shit keeps this place alive" Bullshit.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
Then keep posting..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fugly said:
god I was pwned.......im going to go cry now
:( :cry:

sniff sniff
No. You were NOT owned. You're just a dumbfuck too eager to prove my point.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:

Dr.gehtfuct

Somebody forgot to take thier medication today.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Are you and I gonna have a problem now,D? The whole point to this thread was to point out the dumbfuck-osity within WTF. What do we have twelve posts? Maybe two of the posts(not counting mine) have any content worth reading.

all my threads and posts are always an instant succes :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:
Does anyone have any answers to stop the BS?
On the off chance you weren't being sarcastic I'll offer some help. Try Spyware Blaster and Spybot S&D, they both do a pretty good job of blocking malware.(use them together) The new spybot has a feature called teatimer that monitors the registry for changes and asks for authorization before writing anything to the reg. Spybot also scans and removes malware, as well as allows you to immunize against some forms of it. For antivirus I'd suggest either Kaspersky or Symantec corporate. Kaspersky has found things that neither Symantec(Norton) nor Mcafee could find, I trust my Windows PC with it. I'm aware that you may have problems registering Kaspersky, as it can be a bit confusing. If this is the case; PM me and I'll offer my assistance.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:
On the off chance you weren't being sarcastic I'll offer some help. Try Spyware Blaster and Spybot S&D, they both do a pretty good job of blocking malware.(use them together) The new spybot has a feature called teatimer that monitors the registry for changes and asks for authorization before writing anything to the reg. Spybot also scans and removes malware, as well as allows you to immunize against some forms of it. For antivirus I'd suggest either Kaspersky or Symantec corporate. Kaspersky has found things that neither Symantec(Norton) nor Mcafee could find, I trust my Windows PC with it. I'm aware that you may have problems registering Kaspersky, as it can be a bit confusing. If this is the case; PM me and I'll offer my assistance.
I'll check into it. Thanks. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl said:
that may be true. However, he does have a valid point.

"OMG MY G/F BROKE UP WITH ME WHAT DO I DO?????!!!!11111oneoneoneoneone"

there's too much of that shit here.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
all my threads and posts always instantly succ :thumbsup:
Glad you could make a post worth reading Johnny boy. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.