Fuck Off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
p99 said:
Uh referring to the bf/gf.. I've posted 3 threads about gf's in the last MONTH.. I posted others a long time ago.. It's not my fault they keep being resurrected.. As for it annoying you, there was never a limit on how many threads you could post anyways..
Why don't you post your crybaby bullshit on www.Iamapussywhocantkeepawomenhappy.com

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
that may be true. However, he does have a valid point.

"OMG MY G/F BROKE UP WITH ME WHAT DO I DO?????!!!!11111oneoneoneoneone"

there's too much of that shit here.
i hate when people do the !!!11one thing....just put !. 1) its a waste of space 2) to its a waste of our time to read it 3) your a dumbfuck for writing it 5) go kill yourself

Skyline-Cobra said:
i hate when people do the !!!11one thing....just put !. 1) its a waste of space 2) to its a waste of our time to read it 3) your a dumbfuck for writing it 5) go kill yourself
:thumbsdn: ok stfu. don't try and pussy flame your way through this thread. If your going to flame, then at least flame right.

god damn you're a stupid fuck.

Jung

???
Premium
Skyline-Cobra said:
People do it to make fun of the AOL retards that started it. People who post LOL ROFLMAO LOL KEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHH and shit like that. If you dont' like it then ignore it, like we do you. :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
:thumbsdn: ok stfu. don't try and pussy flame your way through this thread. If your going to flame, then at least flame right.

god damn you're a stupid fuck.
i don't like flaming...i was just stating an opinion

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
junglizm said:
People do it to make fun of the AOL retards that started it. People who post LOL ROFLMAO LOL KEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHH and shit like that. If you dont' like it then ignore it, like we do you. :)
was that a flame?

Unforgiven

That Guy
Skyline-Cobra said:

where's 4)?

Status
Not open for further replies.