WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

Fresh Meat
i just want everyone to know they can fuck off today...no offense i am tired and th enew guy gets to say fuck off...see ya all later...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Wrong forum, guy. New kids say "fuck you" in the Welcome Wagon.

Another one of "them".

Jeez.

Read the rules before you post again, or you're banned. Asshat.

Moved, for your pleasure! :thumbsup:

Dead Man said:
i just want everyone to know they can fuck off today...no offense i am tired and th enew guy gets to say fuck off...see ya all later...
The new guy can eat a dick. Do you really think we give a flying fuck if your tired?

Moronic posters such as yourself, can "fuck off"!

Newbie™
Ok™
Moron™
gtfo™

Where was this in the first place???

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Dead Man said:

Welcome home. :thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
its so Cliché for a noob to come to wtf.com and say fuck you, i like to see someone that is orginal, and say something other than fuck you......people piss me off......i need a beer.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Dead Man said:
how can you want people to fuck off and not want to offend them? are you queer or something?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
keebs said:
its so Cliché for a noob to come to wtf.com and say fuck you, i like to see someone that is orginal, and say something other than fuck you......people piss me off......i need a beer.

Let's not dance around the truth here. You were looking for an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.