WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck Ouch Fuck!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, so we're having a party right? We were all hanging out in my room watching futurama, ebaumsworld stuff, and playing halo 2.. We were having fun yelling and hitting each other.. One of my friends and I went downstairs to get blockers, big foam things that you hit each other with.. We started hitting this one kid and it was hilarious and he got a plastic sword and started charging us.. It was four of us running around, I went and grabbed the broom that he now had, and grabbed it.. He pulled me forward and I slammed into him and and grabbed onto him and started pulling him down, I jumped onto him and he threw me down onto the concrete floor, the CONCRETE floor, on my side, and I felt my knee slam down.. And I lost the feeling in my right leg.. I looked down and the feeling instantly came back and I saw my knee cap protruding out the side of my leg, the bone had been ripped out of it's socket.. Everyone came to watch the village idiot (myself) in major pain, it hurt so fucking much, christ fuck ass fuck fuck fuck fuck.. I started screaming "Me knee! My knee!" People started handing me advil and water, I layed lied back onto the floor.. And people started getting boards to put on my leg when all of a sudden I heard a huge POP and I felt my knee slide back into place.. Now my knees wrapped up and I'm in crutches..

Con: My leg hurts so fucking much its unbelievable
Pro: Crutches + School = Feminine sympathy

:mad: :reddevil: :banghead: :mad: :oddgrin: :censored:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pro: Vicadin. :thumbsup:
Con: Your now a gimp. :thumbsdn:

Takkun

Anonymooo.

Not like you can do much with the sympathy with that kind of injury.
No, wait.
Cowgirl.

G's-up

Postaholic
Takkun said:
Not like you can do much with the sympathy with that kind of injury.
No, wait.
Cowgirl.
OH YEAH I can see the bumper sticker now "COWBOY CRUTCH DRIVES ME NUTS" ROFLMAO!!! :)

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
yo betrayed.

yo dude thats what happens, when you be an idiot and wrestle around on concrete :thumbsdn:

squarehead

ass raped by IE
Why the fuk would u wrestle on concrete???
I messed up my knee once at a soccer game. Some big, 6 ft 180 lbs dud charged into me. his knee cap hit my knee in the side. I collapsed onto the ground and began groaning. I had a dislocated knee. The doctor had to pop my bones back into their normal position and I was on crutches for 1month.
Crutches + school does not = girls. They just thiknk u are retarded

Descent

Hella Constipated
Oh my god...That's disgusting! You usually don't post stuff like that...Ugh. A couple days ago I was rehearsing a reload animation (In real life!) for a custom weapon model for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. I wanted it to be absolutely perfect...but of course I had to do it laying down, and *pop*! My shoulder popped out of it's socket for about 5 seconds. It hurt REALLY bad...horrible. I was yelling super loud; it was by far the worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life. I have never broken anything (Coutesy of Milk, Inc.), so I can't relate to just HOW bad the pain is...

Hmmm

well that sounds interesting enuff to make someone yack. LOL. sorry to hear about your injury hon, hope your feeling better, been there done that. Well anyways,

Pro-having people wait on you hand and foot

Con-wait till after you are off crutches, your gonna be a hurtin unit for oh at least the rest of your life. OUCH
:thumbsdn:

JJ.

Clitpickle
betrayed said:
heh heh *goes to break leg*

lol jk

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Ouch !
Hey bertayed THIS SUCKS !! I think it hurted alot and hurts still.

JJ.

Clitpickle
1ct-on! said:
Ouch !
Hey bertayed THIS SUCKS !! I think it hurted alot and hurts still.
Umm, excuse me. I dont understand a single thing you just said.

betrayed said:
Ok, so we're having a party right? We were all hanging out in my room watching futurama, ebaumsworld stuff, and playing halo 2.. We were having fun yelling and hitting each other.. One of my friends and I went downstairs to get blockers, big foam things that you hit each other with.. We started hitting this one kid and it was hilarious and he got a plastic sword and started charging us.. It was four of us running around, I went and grabbed the broom that he now had, and grabbed it.. He pulled me forward and I slammed into him and and grabbed onto him and started pulling him down, I jumped onto him and he threw me down onto the concrete floor, the CONCRETE floor, on my side, and I felt my knee slam down.. And I lost the feeling in my right leg.. I looked down and the feeling instantly came back and I saw my knee cap protruding out the side of my leg, the bone had been ripped out of it's socket.. Everyone came to watch the village idiot (myself) in major pain, it hurt so fucking much, christ fuck ass fuck fuck fuck fuck.. I started screaming "Me knee! My knee!" People started handing me advil and water, I layed lied back onto the floor.. And people started getting boards to put on my leg when all of a sudden I heard a huge POP and I felt my knee slide back into place.. Now my knees wrapped up and I'm in crutches..

:mad: :reddevil: :banghead: :mad: :oddgrin: :censored:

ouchy

One time i punched my brother in the face and broke 3 fingers and my brothers nose. :punch:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
this is probably innapropriate, but maybe it will cheer you up

*betrayal*
you were betrayed by one kid

|-----------------------------|
|hit X to boot one kid |
|-----------------------------|

*beep* 3, *beep* 2, *beep* 1...

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Holy crapshit thats one hell of an injury, and im sure theres a lesson to be learned in all of this, somewhere.