WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUCK!!! Pink slip time!!! FUCK!!!

FINALLY A HAPPY RANT!!! GOD HAS BLESSED MY SCHOOL! ALL (yes, all!!!) of the teachers in the Science, MATH, and ENGLISH department have recieved pink slips!! For those who don't know, a pink slip means there is a chance they'll be laid off!!! ONLY ONE PERSON OUT OF THOSE DEPARTMENTS WAS SPARED, AND THAT WAS SOME DUDE WHO IS ACTUALLY A GOOD TEACHER. GOOD FOR HIM!!! :thumbsup:

Take that Mrs Robles! You fucking suck! YOU GOT A PINK SLIP! YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO BE FIRED! :mfinger:

When one of my friends told me the excellent news I almost cried, tears of joy would've fallen across my cheeks if my girlfriend wasn't right next to me. I hugged her and said, "YES!!!! YYYYEEEESSS!!!!" I shouted it out so the world could her me, students stared but fuck them, I had a moment of absolute joy.

I wish to witness my math teacher fall to her knees, scream like bloody mary, and watch as all her "students" (in order to have students she must first teach...PWNED BITCH) raise their fingers and laugh, laugh until she bursts into tears.

But, oh, this isn't a happy thread. :mfinger: You see, every schoolday of my life is infested with the "Giggly Fucks." Oh yes, those fucking whores won't shut up.

"OMG!!! CURTIS IS HAVING A ST. PATRICK'S DAY DINNER AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT!!! YESTERDAY WE WENT INTO MY GRANDPA'S DEN AND LOOKED AT MY GRANDPA'S BABY PICTURES!! HE WAS SOOOO CUTE! SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE A TEXTBOOK AND CRAM IT UP MY GIGANTIC, FAT, BLOBBERING FAT ASS!"

It was a milder "discussion" they had today. But the good news is I'm probably going to transfer out of that hellhole into another math class (finally...).

:mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
uhh congratulations? and lay of the acid...

Janglenut

Particinator
May I ask, what grade are you in?

And, that's not cool that someone is going to lose a job because you are too stupid to learn. If ALL the teachers but one are going to get pink slipped, it's apparently not the teachers problems.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is your math teacher one of those teachers who creates all these bullshit things to do in class to try to help you learn, but all it really does is make you wonder how much time she spent thinking it up, and then loads you up with homework becuase since shes obviously brilliant enough to come up with it, that you obviously learned it?

yeah i got one of those...

Janglenut said:
May I ask, what grade are you in?

And, that's not cool that someone is going to lose a job because you are too stupid to learn. If ALL the teachers but one are going to get pink slipped, it's apparently not the teachers problems.

IF you bothered reading my other rants, THEN you would understand perfectly how horrible of a teacher she is.

:takeshit:

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
That is one teacher out of the whole dept that may suck in your opinion but I am pretty sure that all of those theachers aren't shitty. and it is the "mean teachers" that you learn the most from. I felt the same as you ijn about some of my teachers in school. but looking back, They are the ones who taught me the most about the subject they were teaching and life in general. No one is going to hold you hand in the real world so shouldn't they stop doing it so much in high school so that it isn't a complete shock. I hope you become more open minded b4 college. You will get eatin alive otherwise.

This shit never happens. I feel your joy, next time, before posting, lay off the happy pills. Just kidding - Pop them faster and faster!!

This shits pwnage.

Congrats.
-o0oo00ooliii