WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FuCk RelatiOnshIps!!

I am sooo sick of relationships!!! First off this love bullshit is all fuckin fake. Lets say like me you fall inlove...shit happens! How do you know that you can trust someone completely not to cheat on you? I sure as hell can't. My boyfriend had now cheated on me a totally of 5 times. Why do I keep taking him back...lets see...I LOVE HIM! Why would I let him hurt me like this cause I think that if I love him and he loves me he will change and say what he does, for once. Well I was wrong, yet again. Even more, I spent the whole weekend with him...you know cuddled, had sex, told me he loved him and that he would never do anything to hurt what we had cause has had to lose me before and he would never do that again. "His lil ray of hope"...thats what he called me before I left that tueday morning...to have him cheat on me that fuckin night. With a lil hooche that he had told me said he was cute and he made sure she knew he had a girlfriend. Lots of good that did me. The fucker wasn't even going to call me and tell me about it either! I had to call him up and his bestfriend/my bestfriend convinced him it was the only right thing to do. Oh...to top all this off this friday I was suppose to go to a party but I can't cause I am going out of town...YEA well she is going to be there w/ him. FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! and FUCK my so called friend that fuckin betrayed me. The hooche was even my friend's friend the one that got her in the same room as my very unfaithful love/ Hoey joey...yea it was him. The good ol' best friend that said he would kick Joey's ass if he messed around on me again. Well fuckin bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun: I have decided I want him dead...cause if he is dead I will only hurt for a lil while then I won't have to keep greiving...CAUSE he won't be here. Kinda pshyco but I wouldn't do it...however I really want to!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
you can cheat on yr man wit me that will piss him off. :) /oh shit i have a g/f hmmmmmmmm

otepsoul said:
you can cheat on yr man wit me that will piss him off. :) /oh shit i have a g/f hmmmmmmmm

Thats sorta the thing...I have been a cheater and I have been cheated on...I know how bad it fuckin hurts so I rather not cheat on anyone anymore...but thanks for offer...PS: be good to your girlfriend!!!

Chris

Sick Bastard
Try to get someone else, then...You might love this guy, but doesn't seem to want you for anything more than sex...find a good guy...

dumb ass

wtf.................... listen you dumb ass he fooled you once shame on him he folled you twice same on you. you need to take you infectuated loving ass to the loony ben :mfinger:

Like i say, love is over rated, trust is non existent, friendship is never true... it's life. then we die.

Wow. Where to start? He's cheated on you 5 times? First off - what the fuck is he thinking? I mean, okay, you don't sound like the most stable person, but still (if he's not happy, get the fuck out). Now, has he cheated on you 5 times, or have you only found out about 5 of them? How'd you find out? You going out and cheating with someone else won't fix the problem. The main problem is co-dependency. You need to kick him to the curb. Then you need to spend some alone time. No dating!! Grow. Don't date, don't fuck around with boys. Take some time, and learn yourself. To be cheated on 5 times by 18 is sad. To be cheated on 5 times by 18 (by the same guy is pathetic). You're quickly setting the stage for the rest of your life. You say you love him. He doesn't respect you. He doesn't care about your feelings, just getting your legs over his shoulders. What do you want out of this?

You say you want him dead - but that's the easy way out. It's the same as quitting. What happens the next time a guy like this comes into your life, spurting our cheesey lines, and telling you "you're his ray of hope" [puke] wtf![/puke]

BlasterDRP

Ultra-Violent Doomer
NCKittie_04 said:
I am sooo sick of relationships!!! First off this love bullshit is all fuckin fake. Lets say like me you fall inlove...shit happens! How do you know that you can trust someone completely not to cheat on you? I sure as hell can't. My boyfriend had now cheated on me a totally of 5 times. Why do I keep taking him back...lets see...I LOVE HIM! Why would I let him hurt me like this cause I think that if I love him and he loves me he will change and say what he does, for once. Well I was wrong, yet again. Even more, I spent the whole weekend with him...you know cuddled, had sex, told me he loved him and that he would never do anything to hurt what we had cause has had to lose me before and he would never do that again. "His lil ray of hope"...thats what he called me before I left that tueday morning...to have him cheat on me that fuckin night. With a lil hooche that he had told me said he was cute and he made sure she knew he had a girlfriend. Lots of good that did me. The fucker wasn't even going to call me and tell me about it either! I had to call him up and his bestfriend/my bestfriend convinced him it was the only right thing to do. Oh...to top all this off this friday I was suppose to go to a party but I can't cause I am going out of town...YEA well she is going to be there w/ him. FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! and FUCK my so called friend that fuckin betrayed me. The hooche was even my friend's friend the one that got her in the same room as my very unfaithful love/ Hoey joey...yea it was him. The good ol' best friend that said he would kick Joey's ass if he messed around on me again. Well fuckin bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun: I have decided I want him dead...cause if he is dead I will only hurt for a lil while then I won't have to keep greiving...CAUSE he won't be here. Kinda pshyco but I wouldn't do it...however I really want to!
While a lot of guys are jerks, there are those that actually consider the 'love' concept a real thing. They're few of them, but don't deny their tangibility.

Also, why do you tolerate being cheated on five times? Dump his sorry ass.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Unforgiven said:
Like i say, love is over rated, trust is non existent, friendship is never true... it's life. then we die.
wow, so bitter. It's hard to belive that someone could be so bitter.
Have you been burned?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Once a cheat, always a cheat. You let someone back into your life after they cheat on you, they'll only do it again, because it becomes easier for them, and they know you'll take them back.If you fail to believe this, you're only fooling yourself.

When you find out your partner has cheated, you walk away, forever.
There's no counselling, there's no second chance, you walk away, forever.
You're better off without them, you deserve better, that's the mentality you have to take in this situation. The hurt can drive you to insanity and wreak havoc on your emotions, but remember, it's your life and only you can take control of it.Take some time out and decide what it is that you really want in a relationship and then be selective in the process.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
I'm not gonna bother spending much time on this forum... I won't even check back... How can you let someone cheat on you five times. That is, the five times you know about. And your friend that said he would kick his ass? He is a poser, you should have known he was one the minute he said it. I have seen this in more then one movie, he cheats on you, he sweet talks you, he cheats on you, he sweet talks you again. But all of these movies had one thing in common, they guy got hurt in the end (and one of them was a true story :thumbsup:). Fuck his ass up. Get a real man and get him to beat up that pathetic piece of sub-human shit you call a boyfriend. A guy like that, he will back down, he won't fight. Those kind of guys are wimps. He'll stutter if you confront him.

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
You say you want him dead - but that's the easy way out. It's the same as quitting. What happens the next time a guy like this comes into your life, spurting our cheesey lines, and telling you "you're his ray of hope" [puke] wtf![/puke]
Ray of fucking hope? Damn...LOL...Where do you get this stuff?

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
Wow. Where to start? He's cheated on you 5 times? First off - what the fuck is he thinking? I mean, okay, you don't sound like the most stable person, but still (if he's not happy, get the fuck out). Now, has he cheated on you 5 times, or have you only found out about 5 of them? How'd you find out? You going out and cheating with someone else won't fix the problem. The main problem is co-dependency. You need to kick him to the curb. Then you need to spend some alone time. No dating!! Grow. Don't date, don't fuck around with boys. Take some time, and learn yourself. To be cheated on 5 times by 18 is sad. To be cheated on 5 times by 18 (by the same guy is pathetic). You're quickly setting the stage for the rest of your life. You say you love him. He doesn't respect you. He doesn't care about your feelings, just getting your legs over his shoulders. What do you want out of this?

Wow....pretty good Dr. Badass .........do you follow that philosophy?

DAMN GOOD ADVICE

Ctoit said:
Wow....pretty good Dr. Badass .........do you follow that philosophy?

DAMN GOOD ADVICE

Do as I say, not as I do