WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ŠĻĀŞĦ

Slagmeister
Gawd, I'm so fuckin bored right now, well c'mon then all you low life fuck-ups on here reading this piece of shit right now, start flaming me, give me some pathetic flaming so I can laugh at you all, liven up my night please, I'm really bored.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
read a book
btw i like how your name is in cool characters thats awesome

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
i fully understand the point of b&t

what i dont understand is why anybody would waste their time catering to some whore like ŠĻĀŞĦ who wants attention his mommy doesnt give him.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
ODDDLY said:
i fully understand the point of b&t

what i dont understand is why anybody would waste their time catering to some whore like ŠĻĀŞĦ who wants attention his mommy doesnt give him.
I don't understand why someone would compliment some whore like ŠĻĀŞĦ who wants attention his mommy doesn't give him.

ŠĻĀŞĦ

Slagmeister
keep it coming, c'mon c'mon, I don't want attention, I just want livening up a little bit.

oh and ODDDLY, if you were being serious when you said you liked how my name was spelt, thank you, if you were being sarcastic, fuck you.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
dotcom is a faggot who just realized then person who he has been fucking is actually his principals father.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
DotCom said:
SHIT ON A HOCKEY STICK
You fail, shit-for-brains.

SLASH said:
Gawd, I'm so fuckin bored right now
Didn't your mother ever tell you? If you are bored a lot that means you are boring. Go entertain YOURSELF. It's nobody's job but your own.

ŠĻĀŞĦ said:
Gawd, I'm so fuckin bored right now, well c'mon then all you low life fuck-ups on here reading this piece of shit right now, start flaming me, give me some pathetic flaming so I can laugh at you all, liven up my night please, I'm really bored.

TRy getting realy drunk and then run across the interstate to see how many times you can do it before you get hit then come let us know unless you die then well read all about it in the papers

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
DotCom said:
At what exactly? The internets? Dang, your e-cock must be HUGE.:rolleyes:
If that is what you call a decent response, you should delete your account and uninstall Windows.

When somebody says "Toaster", followed by "Hot cocoa sampler box", and you follow up with "shit on a hockey stick", you have OBVIOUSLY missed the joke and have foundered on the rocks of your own stupidity in a vain attempt to look cool. In other words, YOU FAIL. As for "what exactly" you failed at, YOU ALREADY KNEW, but repsonded with your retarded comment because you get so very few chances at a good flame and I know you didn't want to miss another.
Failure. Dispose of yourself please.

Outlawed

Postaholic
OmegaZeto said:
If that is what you call a decent response, you should delete your account and uninstall Windows.

When somebody says "Toaster", followed by "Hot cocoa sampler box", and you follow up with "shit on a hockey stick", you have OBVIOUSLY missed the joke and have foundered on the rocks of your own stupidity in a vain attempt to look cool. In other words, YOU FAIL. As for "what exactly" you failed at, YOU ALREADY KNEW, but repsonded with your retarded comment because you get so very few chances at a good flame and I know you didn't want to miss another.
Failure. Dispose of yourself please.
Yes I did miss the joke. I had it mistaken for pure retardedness, and "shit-for-brains" is oh so original and insulting.:rolleyes:

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
DotCom said:
Yes I did miss the joke.
There is the point. The rest is you making yourself look stupid. Next time cut it there and stop acting the fool. You embarass only yourself.

You guys are both idiots. There was no joke. I was trying to say the most completely off topic thing I could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.