WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUCK School!!!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
oh shit !!

man my life is so fucked up ! in school im lost .. somewhat bad marks ! in every damn class math , biology , physics !! all

im lost .. next year im finished .. well i think i have to do the year again !!

damn i kill myself! prehaps

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Perhaps if you weren't busy jerking off in the school toilets, you may of got better grades.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
how man , i don't do that !

Base

it's a motherfucker
join the army, they usually take rejects, lol. jk

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
actually i play with that .. but that sucks ..... getting balled up an things like this

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do you do your school work? and turn it in? Do you go to class?

You can not bitch about failing at something unless you do everything you can to not fail at it. This is true for everything in life. If you can absolutely say that you did the best you could, then mabye school just isnt for you and you should get a GED and work at a gas station or mill or something. But if you didnt try your hardest, then you have no one to blame but yourself and you should buck up and try harder next time.

Easty

Click click boom
They got a point, dude. Actually go to class, try to stay awake, and offer to turn in that 10 page research paper that was due last month, you might be able to make up some of that credit.

You can only help yourself with this subject, the internets can't.

Janglenut

Particinator
1ct-on! said:
oh shit !!

man my life is so fucked up ! in school im lost .. somewhat bad marks ! in every damn class math , biology , physics !! all

im lost .. next year im finished .. well i think i have to do the year again !!

damn i kill myself! prehaps

Failing High School is pitiful. You have a leeway of failing like 3 classes throughout your "career". How people manage to fail is beyond me, so that last option might work well for you.

But seriously, what is your problem? You don't do the work? You don't go to class? Are you a lazy fucktard? What's your problem in school, you have to know what it is.

sit next to someone smart, your grades go up like insane. :thumbsup:

Piro said:
Perhaps if you weren't busy jerking off in the school toilets, you may of got better grades.
Damn. I wish somebody would have told me that.:happysad:

Janglenut said:
Failing High School is pitiful. You have a leeway of failing like 3 classes throughout your "career". How people manage to fail is beyond me, so that last option might work well for you.
I failed high school. The thing about me, though, is I don't blame it on my shitty teachers (yes, most of them sucked).

I just give up too easy.:happysad:

Janglenut said:
Try having multiple undiagnosed behavioral disorders that you get picked on for years on end and tell me how people fail high school, you dumb fucking cunt.

I agree with Lamp Guy.

I think I have ADD.:happysad:

Or, as one of my teachers said, maybe some of my hair grew into my brain, making me dumb.:happysad:

man...i wish i have some undiagnosed mental disorder, then all my teachers wouldnt all be like "you wasting your potential, bitch" and they'd just leave me the fuck alone.

They found my disorders and put me on an IEP about two months before my senior year ended. I didn't fail...but I was real close.

There was no way I was going to sit here and let Janglecunt tell people that the same methods of school work for everyone and anyone doesn't pass is an idiot. People who honestly think that should be put through a meat grinder under they're nothing but powder.

Janglenut

Particinator
TheLampIncident said:
Try having multiple undiagnosed behavioral disorders that you get picked on for years on end and tell me how people fail high school, you dumb fucking cunt.

I'm glad you can blame your inability to handle the "stress" of school on a disorder.

I'm sure it makes you sleep better at night, but I stand by my statement. High school is not hard at all, you can pass by not doing a damn thing outside of school. Dedicate 20 minutes a day and you'll have "good grades".

It has nothing to do with stress. School is not for everyone. All teachers teach in only one way, and it's not a way that everyone responds to. The second a public school finds someone that's not easy to teach, they have no idea what to do. If you honestly think everyone learns the same way, you should be killed.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i actually agree with both of you.
Not all people are meant to be good at scholastic subjects. Some people may be good and artistic topics, music etc. However, a little bit of efort can ensure you dont fail. Even 1 hour a day can get you enough to pass but not exrordinary grades.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
well i've done everything what is in my power to do my best ... doesn't work ...

but i got to to that so i will !

Man, I can't believe it. There are hundreds of threads sitting around this forum just waiting to be replied to, and this guy comes in to the first one he sees and says...

sacrifice said:
anyone got anything btter to talk about?