WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

FUCK!!! Shit!!! FUCK!!!

So, my English teacher finally got her head out of her ass and decided we were going to read a real book, 'The Odyssey.' (FINA-FUCKING-LLY!) So then she makes us march over to the bookroom and check out not The Odyssey, but this gigantic fucking textbook. This thing weighs at least 50lbs, it's twice the size a normal textbook and about 75% of the things in there we will never study or do. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.

To go off-topic, might I say my district is doing with their money? Why they gave out personal credit cards to teachers so they could buy supplies for their classrooms THEMSELVES. Of course those fucks bought personal items and next to nothing for their classes. Hell, they also treated certain teachers to vacations in the tropical islands (I am not fucking kidding). Now those stupid pinpricks at the district are trying to get a bond passed so, if approved, they would get more money. How? By taxing the shit out of everyone nearby. Your tax dollars don't fund my education, they fund personal vacations!

Anyways, this book is so fucking dumb. It's over 900 pages (most, if not all, are crap) and this thing completly crushes everything. So, our "teacher" gave us a worksheet with questions like "What is a hero?" and "What defines epic heroism?" Now now, what kind of questions are those? IT'S OPEN-ENDED YOU STUPID FUCK, HOW CAN WE ANSWER WHAT DEFINES A HERO?!!!

But, to be on the bright side of things, my district s laying off a bunch of teachers, just teachers who were hired after 1999 though. That means Ms Fuck-up (English "teacher") will be getting laid off!!! Sad thing is that'll take effect next school year... :mad:

But....since my incompetent fuck-up of a math teacher has been there for 25 yrs, she keeps her job. :mad: :mfinger:

More ranting later on today....probably here and the "Insiginificant Others" forum.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
damn dude thats fucked up......try 2 get her 2 buy you a ps2 or xbox for class....

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
SOO_ANGRY said:
yea who reads now-a-days anyways?
Noobs like you :mfinger:

Anyway back on topic, would you please stop ranting about school in every damn thread you write? It is getting annoying and a waste of my time.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Cuddles said:
Noobs like you :mfinger:

Anyway back on topic, would you please stop ranting about school in every damn thread you write? It is getting annoying and a waste of my time.
In all fairness, Cuddles... If it's a waste of your time... kYou now... You could just... Not read it?

I'm still a rantin'.

If you don't like my rants then simply ignore them and don't read them.

Easty

Click click boom
how about a math instructor forcing you to pay for a $100 graphing calculator and never really needing it. what a douche.

Janglenut

Particinator
Math instructors can't "force" you to buy one. If you don't have a "graphing calculator" then you just can't do what the other students can. You will use yours someday, if you actually get in high math classes....

By the way, use Ebay to get graphing calculators. Like 30 bucks for a used one that would cost 120 in stores.

Descent

Hella Constipated
www.usedcalculators.com

These guys sell the crappy monopolistic TI models fo' cheap, in like new condition.

They also sell the professional level HP ones.

They sell the TI-82 for $41, and it can do everything the 83/84 series can, it's just that it has a slower version of the Zilog Z80 CPU in it, and the screen is blue, instead of black. It's the same res (About 90x60), it just blurs more.

Be aware that if you wanna play games, you'll need at least an 83+. Nobody codes shit for the old '82 line anymore, mainly because it's ASM shells are never updated.

Wow- THat teachers a bitch. I have one thing to say...

Choke a bitch. :thumbsup:
-o0oo00ooliii :rip: