WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck shitty drivers!

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I'm still pissed about what happened to me this afternoon. When leaving a parking lot, I stopped at the exit to watch for oncoming traffic. Another driver tried to pull in, but wasn't paying attention. He started driving around the corner without seeing me, and was speeding directly towards the front of my car. I honked my horn in terror. He slams on his brakes and stops the car nearly hitting me. I look at the line of backed up traffic behind the driver, and started to drive away. The shitty driver starts screaming at me while angrily waving his hands around. I gave him the finger and drove off. I'm feeling better now.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Often when I am turning into a parking lot, some one else is exiting with their car in the middle of both lanes, so I either have to wait for them to drive out or I drive over the curb.

Yeah. They think they are NASCAR drivers. Well, if you think you are, then leave that kind of driving on the track. THAT driving is NOT for the roads/streets/highways.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yeah. They think they are NASCAR drivers. Well, if you think you are, then leave that kind of driving on the track. THAT driving is NOT for the roads/streets/highways.
Says the loser, while losering.

Me? I'm winning. Veins full of tiger blood!

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Today I was driving home from work, and two cops had somebody pulled over on the roundabout, causing traffic to stop on the roundabout. Cops are dangerous.

Says the loser, while losering.

Me? I'm winning. Veins full of tiger blood!
If you call winning having the end result of having your head smashed to through the windshield and airlifted to the hospital where your family finds you pronounced dead, then yeah. You'll win the big stupid prize.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
If you call winning having the end result of having your head smashed to through the windshield and airlifted to the hospital where your family finds you pronounced dead, then yeah. You'll win the big stupid prize.
So you're saying NASCAR drivers do not wear seat belts? :confused:

Crazizniac

Particinator
I’m a crappy driver. So I have restricted myself to slow vehicles. And I stay in the right lane. And I keep a disposable combo toothbrush/ toothpick handy at all times. I know it sounds weird but if you are massaging your gums and someone cuts you off or is going way too slow or whatever, you just kinda don’t care. Because your mouth feels good.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Fuck drivers that pull out in front of me and then drive slow. Fucking assholes I can never get around, and they make my drive longer when I want to be home.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Fuck drivers that pull out in front of me and then drive slow. Fucking assholes I can never get around, and they make my drive longer when I want to be home.
Seriously, try one of those crest disposable gum massager’s. It keeps your hand occupied so you don’t flip as many people off and your attitude is better because your mouth feels good. It works for me.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
It is sure nice to have a V8. I pass those discourteous dorks the first chance I get. Although, people, who pull out right in front of you, usually only drive a short distance before turning off.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Man, I flushed about two years of non aggressive driving right down the chute this week. Fuck, I apologize. I just absolutely decided that I had the right of way and forced a lady in a PT Cruiser back into the right lane after she cut me off in traffic. Shit. she was just trying to get somewhere and probably didn't mean a thing by it - she wasn't texting at the time but I went totally nuts and accelerated into the suicide lane and then hard -swerved into her spot. She should've taken some paint and then reported me. It was completely irresponsible. I'm an asshole.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
It's okay; Don't worry yourself about it. If she was driving a PT Cruiser, she was probably the type of person who deserved it and needed an awakening of sorts.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Today I was driving home from work and stopped at a four way intersection with stop signs. As usual, the person who was supposed to go didn't go. I started to drive, and she sped forward waving her finger at me, scolding me for not waiting my turn. How the fuck am I supposed to wait my turn when nobody goes? I fucking hate idiotic drivers! I eventually drove past her when she was making a turn, and gave her the finger.

Man, I flushed about two years of non aggressive driving right down the chute this week. Fuck, I apologize. I just absolutely decided that I had the right of way and forced a lady in a PT Cruiser back into the right lane after she cut me off in traffic. Shit. she was just trying to get somewhere and probably didn't mean a thing by it - she wasn't texting at the time but I went totally nuts and accelerated into the suicide lane and then hard -swerved into her spot. She should've taken some paint and then reported me. It was completely irresponsible. I'm an asshole.
It's ok. You shouldn't be pissed at yourself because she was a shitty driver. Her fault.

This is why I hate driving. So I'm making a right turn which turns into my own lane. A guy is next to me in his own lane from the perpendicular road. Well, I guess he felt that he owns the road and he has to have his Starbucks, cuts me off and not even using his turn signal. I know this is wrong, so I gave him the finger from inside my car. Don't know whether he saw it, but I decided to avoid confrontation and parked far away. The f*ing idiot just decided to wait for me in front of Starbucks (which was where I was going). I said f* this and just went to another Starbucks.