WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck shitty drivers!

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
This is why I hate driving. So I'm making a right turn which turns into my own lane. A guy is next to me in his own lane from the perpendicular road. Well, I guess he felt that he owns the road and he has to have his Starbucks, cuts me off and not even using his turn signal. I know this is wrong, so I gave him the finger from inside my car. Don't know whether he saw it, but I decided to avoid confrontation and parked far away. The f*ing idiot just decided to wait for me in front of Starbucks (which was where I was going). I said f* this and just went to another Starbucks.
You should have confronted his shitty driving.

Stephen0118

Hoodrat
I'd like you to explain two things for me (another topic about shitty drivers):

1. You're on an on ramp which, I always thought was a lane (I guess it's not). You want to merge into the freeway/highway. You don't use your turn signal but, when you switch to the next lane, you do. WTF? Same thing when your lane is about to end.

2. I am driving 55 mph in the right lane because there's a semi-truck (18-wheeler) in front of me that's also going 55 mph due to either a) he has a speed regulator or b) traffic in front of him is also going 55 mph. Why are you tailgating me? You don't see the semi in front of me? As much as I wish I did, I don't have super powers to make the truck go faster or the traffic in front of him go faster. You've got 4 other lanes to choose from. Move over!

Another shitty driver story (when you live in SoCal, you get a ton of these).

I was leaving Lowe's Home Improvement. I had a stop sign and so did the drivers to the left of me. I stop and let the guy to the left go because it's his turn. Lo and behold this b*tch in a BMW convertible felt that stop signs don't apply to her and she can just go.
There's a stop light anyway, so it's like there's no where she can go. I was turning left and she was turning right. Boy, I really wanted to roll down my window and say something nasty to her but I didn't.

• Agree
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
2. I am driving 55 mph in the right lane because there's a semi-truck (18-wheeler) in front of me that's also going 55 mph due to either a) he has a speed regulator or b) traffic in front of him is also going 55 mph. Why are you tailgating me? You don't see the semi in front of me? As much as I wish I did, I don't have super powers to make the truck go faster or the traffic in front of him go faster. You've got 4 other lanes to choose from. Move over!
I've had people do this to me. I can't go faster because I'm blocked by traffic on all lanes. Some asshole behind me has to speed around, slam the brakes in front of me, then get stuck behind the traffic jam. When the traffic clears, he never speeds past them, only me because "I was going too slow" despite there being a traffic jam. I hate being singled out and blamed for things that aren't my fault.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
keep breathing man. It’s just people being stupid. But dammed if I ain’t the stupid sometimes. Sorry if I followed you too close.

• LOL
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
People drive shittier year after year.

On Sunday, my family and I were driving to a restaurant. Some driver ran a red light and nearly hit us.

On Monday, I was driving to work, and some bitch parked in the the middle of a busy road. Right in the middle of two lanes. She was doing something on her cell phone. I honked at her, and she honked back. Fucking entitled.

What pissed me off today, everybody was driving under the speed limit and kept stopping for no reason. It pissed me off in frustration to the point of screaming. When we got to the intersection, of course the front driver stayed there until a snowplow started coming through. The front driver sped in front of the snowplow and cut it off. It really fucks me off.

It's nice to be back, but not too nice because I'm pissed.

• Sad
Reactions: CoprophagousCop