WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fuck!!! Small Talk Sucks!!! Fuck!!!

Yep, I'm bitching again. :mfinger:

I really fucking hate small talk. Today in Science, after taking an extremely easy Ecology exam (which 3/4 of the class, of course, struggled with) this girl in front of me keeps trying to make small talk with me. Stupid shit like, "So, what are you doing this weekend?" or "Playing Halo all weekend?"

Although this may be surprising, I'm very polite to women in reality. Online I'm a bastard. I calmly tell her I don't own a Xbox and my PC doesn't have enough spare memory to play Halo, but she just doesn't understand. I've told her that same damn thing over and over periodically throughout the school year. I think she was hitting on me, which I guess is flattering, IF I DIDN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. DO I HAVE TO WEAR A FUCKING SIGN THAT SAYS: "I'M A HONEST MAN WHO IS TAKEN, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!"?!!!!

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, I HATE JOCKS. THEY PISS ME OFF.
'OOO, look at me, I can catch a fucking ball!!! I'm better than anyone else and I deserve special treatment!!!' I always get told to stop moving around in my classes, but these fucks get to do whatever. I now faithfully believe my teachers are either communists or Nazis.

I want to flip off my math teacher, throw owl pellets at my Science teacher (HERE! YOU DISSECT THEM!!!), and shove shit down my English teacher's throat. (I give her back what she teaches...*loud whipping sound*)

If anyone from my high school is reading this then I have a message:
:mfinger:

Wow, all schools are like this. Get used to it... Learn to catch a ball, I guess... lol

Descent

Hella Constipated
TFC Pyro said:
(HERE! YOU DISSECT THEM!!!)
Oh my fucking god! That's the best thing I've read the entire fucking week. I love the irony.

Repped, and expect more from this post.

There's some kid who sits next to me in my art class who annoys the hell out of me with his small talk. He asks stupid questions out of nowhere(like "Hey, what's your favorite movie?"). A couple times he's also gone to me "Whoa, your bicep is huge!" Then when I actually had it on the mind, out of nowhere on a different day, he goes to me "Hey, you know I was just kidding about the bicep thing, right? I'm not gay." Yeah, whatever you reppressed fag...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
girls who liked me before i started going out with my gf are just retarded.
theres this one whos as ugly as hell and is really annoying

questions she asked

'why do you hate me nick'
'why dont you talk to me nick'
why are you so mean to krystals friends nick'
'how big is your penis nick?'

yes she actually asked that, shes so annoying if she wasnt a chick idve smacked her across the face by now :)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I fucking hear that....you'd think it would be the opposite...but you would SADLY mistaken....its really akward that kids havent developed any real social skills by college...everone looks all shifty eyed and nervous.

Olethros

Slayer of Tea-Sharks
TFC_Pyro said:
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, I HATE JOCKS. THEY PISS ME OFF.
'OOO, look at me, I can catch a fucking ball!!! I'm better than anyone else and I deserve special treatment!!!' I always get told to stop moving around in my classes, but these fucks get to do whatever. I now faithfully believe my teachers are either communists or Nazis.
that'd be nazis, if they were communist they'd treat all the students who maybe weren't honor students the same, and the honor students(chosen here to represent the government workers rather than jocks because they suck up more to the governing body more) would get better treatment, but not by much.
as nazis, they would be recognizing the jocks as just plain genetically better, and give them more priveleges. so it's nazis.